Afghanistan

• Replies 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can’t talk in a way that will not open a can of worms . I can’t pretend that I was all call of duty black ops , kicking doors and taking names . but I can tell you some truths  im a combat en

There’s blokes on here who can speak with genuine authority on the subject, I’m not one of them. I can only offer my view, to me 1 British soldiers life was never worth the lives of every rag hea

Question on the entry exam to Norfolk University;  " If you take the number of fingers Socks' has lost, from the extra fingers Tomo has, how many are left ? " Tomo's application was rejected

Posted Images

Isis k and the taliban hate each other as K believe that the taliban are to soft on sharia law …. they are the talibans nearest and most dangerous enemy …. There was intel reports going back 3 or 4 days that this was coming but there’s not much you can do when you’ve got a suicide bomber mixed amongst thousands of people. Between 4 and 7 marines killed this really will seal Bidens fate with the American people ……..

• Like 2
1 minute ago, SheepChaser said:

No training ? 

? 

See below the new face of the taliban. If you think they don’t know how to fly a helicopter you need to catch up quick ? 

94415F2C-929E-4FB8-8D72-8A1B24E6E360.jpeg

Is that supposed to be the taliban ? 

3 minutes ago, socks said:

Isis k and the taliban hate each other as K believe that the taliban are to soft on sharia law …. they are the talibans nearest and most dangerous enemy …. There was intel reports going back 3 or 4 days that this was coming but there’s not much you can do when you’ve got a suicide bomber mixed amongst thousands of people. Between 4 and 7 marines killed this really will seal Bidens fate with the American people ……..

or so the taliban are moderate muslims now socks? lol

1 minute ago, Jonjon79 said:

Even if it is them under all that gear, I doubt very much that they could offer much of a fight against professional first world soldiers.

theyve just been at war with  firrst world soldiers nfor 20 year an took the country back mate havent they ?

2 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

No, but it's like accusing a Lion of killing someone when it was actually a Tiger, you get my drift lad. ?

?if social media told you you now lived in afghanistan youd believe them lol

• Haha 1
Just now, mC HULL said:

?if social media told you you now lived in afghanistan youd believe them lol

Come on then, inside job wasn't it? ?

I bet when your stuck up your lass you tell her she's lying when she starts moaning. ?

• Haha 2
10 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

or so the taliban are moderate muslims now socks? lol

I didn’t say that did I … do you work for the fukcing  media ….. Isis K are a step above the taliban in savagery ……

• Haha 1