Saluki's and their crosses.

26 minutes ago, Westyorkshire_lad said:

That's her ruby ruby didn't she go to a pure after rover?

20191008_172808.jpg.22f91ecc30e2036a6f823394e2767ce0.jpg

Her brother

20190815_204041.jpg

Don't know about the pure mate but I do know she went to a Standard Poodle and pups were sold for stupid money, seems from what I've seen the pups out of Pearl seem quite short coupled compared to the 1 I have out of Floss, young pup I have here looks identical to yours mind they're all peas in a pod looks wise

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rambo, 10 months old ready to start learning his job over the spring 

My rabbiting bitch . Keeps me happy

Right,I'll tell ye this ,once only,....cause I don't bother with the horseshit shovelled out in these pathetic debates,Katchum came with another bloke,he transported back 6 of the pups to England ,he

Posted Images

1 hour ago, mC HULL said:

i’m back already i’m knocking sunday morning on the f***ing  head one c**t spotted me straight away got out into fields shit all over idiots stashed in bushes daft c**ts on the phones every f***ing entrance had someone coming from it 

then stopped at shop filth stop me saying marker on your motor blah blah just wait until 2 ish and bk out 

funny walking to em stashed when u see them on thermal there out and nashing once your 100 yds off 

Blessed with luck you eh ? I’m off out for another couple of hr on permission then I get an hr fishing before dinner ?

Edited by green lurchers
1 hour ago, mC HULL said:

i’m back already i’m knocking sunday morning on the f***ing  head one c**t spotted me straight away got out into fields shit all over idiots stashed in bushes daft c**ts on the phones every f***ing entrance had someone coming from it 

then stopped at shop filth stop me saying marker on your motor blah blah just wait until 2 ish and bk out 

funny walking to em stashed when u see them on thermal there out and nashing once your 100 yds off 

They probably read all about you on here... Lose lips sink ships ??

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, South hams hunter said:

They probably read all about you on here... Lose lips sink ships ??

idiot i’ve been getting seen and stopped by the plod for 20 year that’s what happens when you are out doing it you wouldn’t know about that your a dreamer 

4 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

idiot i’ve been getting seen and stopped by the plod for 20 year that’s what happens when you are out doing it you wouldn’t know about that your a dreamer 

Sounds like stuff of nightmares your escapades... Dogs that don't retrieve, no recall and you can't even go for a Sunday stroll in piece. 

Bout time you took up a new hobby, want me and @green lurchers to give you some advice on fishing? We'll start with the real simple stuff like you'll need a rod and reel

• Haha 1

Sounds like stuff of nightmares your escapades... Dogs that don't retrieve, no recall and you can't even go for a Sunday stroll in piece. 

Bout time you took up a new hobby, want me and @green lurchers to give you some advice on fishing? We'll start with the real simple stuff like you'll need a rod and reel

a f***ing idiot like you will never in your full life have a dog worth a wank what you on about no retrieve or recall you couldn’t even sort your staffy out idiot the easiest of dogs and it took the piss out a ya your a f***ing muppet you think you can go out hunting  in the daytime in areas that are known to be full of hares with lads coming from all over the country and not get hassle shows your a fool 

fishing ? ? it’s a game of luck you dafty praying for the best the only advise you could ever give me is how to play with your arsehole and i have no interest in that ? 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

Don't worry sarge he's hung himself on some ancient form of Facebook called a forum. He's told us the lot openly 

have you ever been locked up shh 

id say never in your life with the shit you come out with 

1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

a f***ing idiot like you will never in your full life have a dog worth a wank what you on about no retrieve or recall you couldn’t even sort your staffy out idiot the easiest of dogs and it took the piss out a ya your a f***ing muppet you think you can go out hunting  in the daytime in areas that are known to be full of hares with lads coming from all over the country and not get hassle shows your a fool 

fishing ? ? it’s a game of luck you dafty praying for the best the only advise you could ever give me is how to play with your arsehole and i have no interest in that ? 

Seems like you took the bait mc lol 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

We seen what you class as a dog retrieving, down here it's called a lap of honour... I went through my adolescent stage of showing off what my dogs could do and had a good time doing it. I would you show pictures but I didn't take any and my drawing skills lack a lot to be desired. 

More luck in daytime hares than catching specimen sea fish princess

6 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

Seems like you took the bait mc lol 

i can take the insults and shit of you gl you’ve actually done plenty know what your talking about ? 

this soppy mincer shh  on the other hand can’t even shake abit a sense into a staffy 

• Like 1

We seen what you class as a dog retrieving, down here it's called a lap of honour... I went through my adolescent stage of showing off what my dogs could do and had a good time doing it. I would you show pictures but I didn't take any and my drawing skills lack a lot to be desired. 

More luck in daytime hares than catching specimen sea fish princess

the dog brought that bk half a mile dropped it 10 foot away while i had a dog in slip you haven’t a clue showing what your dogs can do you silly idiot your on here saying how do i start a dog without a pilot dog at 20 odd years old you plum 

more luck in catching daytime hares then specimen fishing ? ? 

no luck when you catch most times out is there daft lad 

when was the last time you caught a fish ? your out 3 nights a week 

princess ? that’s you prancing about with your staffy bad lad bad lad ?