• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rambo, 10 months old ready to start learning his job over the spring 

My rabbiting bitch . Keeps me happy

Right,I'll tell ye this ,once only,....cause I don't bother with the horseshit shovelled out in these pathetic debates,Katchum came with another bloke,he transported back 6 of the pups to England ,he

Posted Images

1 minute ago, C.green said:

So ya after a coursing pup took someones word that sire no good but those in the know didnt know of anything else ? Bit wierd aint it ? I could be wrong as its a different world from mine if i wanted a coursing pup id ask and have sommat in double quick time so im not familiar in dealing with strangers over coursing pups

Not just one persons word, when a few tell me the same story then chances are there's some truth in it. 

What's weird? Lol. 

I'm waiting on a well bred litter it's as simple as that.  ?

If you rung me about a bushing terrier litter for example and id seen the sire show faults id say very handy little dog but i have seen him do x y and z. Then go on to say ill tell ya a chancy little litter ect. Just found it wierd someone would say nah load of shit but not point you in direction of sommat else. 

What was breeding if ya dont mind me asking

2 minutes ago, C.green said:

If you rung me about a bushing terrier litter for example and id seen the sire show faults id say very handy little dog but i have seen him do x y and z. Then go on to say ill tell ya a chancy little litter ect. Just found it wierd someone would say nah load of shit but not point you in direction of sommat else. 

What was breeding if ya dont mind me asking

I'm sure they would have if there was any litters about at the time. 

It is what it is, like I said I'm in no rush, just want one down off capable dogs. 

Been speaking to a few lads off here so fingers crossed. ??

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, C.green said:

dont tell me you went to get one off greavsy last litter ?

The pups were sired off one of his dogs. 

The lad who bred the litter is a sound kid and is as keen as they come, nothing against him and his bitch. ?

Opinions are like arseholes and every one has one. 

His Jamie dog was meant to be a decent dog and has been producing, that's not where the problem was.

It was one of the bitches he put Jamie over that has supposedly shown bad signs and that was the dam to the stud dog the lad used.

Not really one to get in to who's right and who's wrong but it is what it is, you can't unhear something and that's what held me off. 

41 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Not just one persons word, when a few tell me the same story then chances are there's some truth in it. 

What's weird? Lol. 

I'm waiting on a well bred litter it's as simple as that.  ?

I've not read all this thread just bits and bobs, what way was the pup bred that you decided not to take, sorry if you've already said ?

2 minutes ago, brambles said:

I've not read all this thread just bits and bobs, what way was the pup bred that you decided not to take, sorry if you've already said ?

Bitch was out of Buddy to a Deacon cross bitch. 

Sire is one of PG's dogs.