• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rambo, 10 months old ready to start learning his job over the spring 

My rabbiting bitch . Keeps me happy

Right,I'll tell ye this ,once only,....cause I don't bother with the horseshit shovelled out in these pathetic debates,Katchum came with another bloke,he transported back 6 of the pups to England ,he

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Greb147 said:

I'm getting told off for playing on my phone when I'm taking the Chrimbo tree and decorations down, she's out of order. 

Going to use and old Indian trick, wrap em in cling film and lob em in the loft, horrible bastarding things. 

That's what I do to my Mrs when she starts gobbing off too

• Haha 1

Can read all the books interviews pedigrees ya want its weather youve got the arsehole to walk the walk aswell as talk the talk and most dont as far as coursings concerned. Ive not been to the fens this year and only plan to once thats what sorts men from boys twice a week up there.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, C.green said:

Can read all the books interviews pedigrees ya want its weather youve got the arsehole to walk the walk aswell as talk the talk and most dont as far as coursings concerned. Ive not been to the fens this year and only plan to once thats what sorts men from boys twice a week up there.

That's never stopped me in the past and it wouldn't now, work and home life has put  me off getting a dog but when I do get one they are worked. 

I doubt I will be at the fens twice a week mind like you ya proper man, I will travel though without a doubt, will see what happens. 

I'll be up for a trip down there. ?

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

That's never stopped me in the past and it wouldn't now, work and home life has put  me off getting a dog but when I do get one they are worked. 

I doubt I will be at the fens twice a week mind like you ya proper man, I will travel though without a doubt, will see what happens. 

I'll be up for a trip down there. ?

If ya not on the bottomless black 4 times a week and the punishing slop the other 2 days ,plus a few nights thrown in on heavy teeth u might aswell kill usen 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
Just now, Black neck said:

If ya not on the bottomless black 4 times a week and the punishing slop the other 2 days ,plus a few nights thrown in on heavy teeth u might aswell kill usen 

That's just a warm up for most on here surely? ?

• Haha 2

Im no coursing man i go for the laugh and the day out but i know folks that drive past written perm for a day up them fens days off work getting dogs checked n that gotta be very committed to do well in coursing. Too many got opinions on this dog or that dog yet wont even go

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, C.green said:

Im no coursing man i go for the laugh and the day out but i know folks that drive past written perm for a day up them fens days off work getting dogs checked n that gotta be very committed to do well in coursing. Too many got opinions on this dog or that dog yet wont even go

I'd be up for a trip down given the right circumstances, last thing anybody wants is to go there with a set of numpties and get your dog and motor took off you at the first slip, I'm sure there's lads what know the crack. 

There's plenty of good running up here  mind so travelling down there isn't really a necessity IMO. 

Wounded that a didn't get a pup back end of this years, could have a steady winter entering one back end of this year. ??

Just now, C.green said:

Is it that hard to find a coursing pup now you gotta be wounded about a missed out pup ?

I was going to buy a pup just before Christmas but got talked out of it from a few in the know. 

That's not a knock on the lad but didn't hear the best of things on the sires side. 

You know what talk is like mind, might have turned the chance down of a good dog as the dams breeding is dynamite.

I've been talking to a few other lads so hopefully something will come off soon, I'm in no big rush. ?

So ya after a coursing pup took someones word that sire no good but those in the know didnt know of anything else ? Bit wierd aint it ? I could be wrong as its a different world from mine if i wanted a coursing pup id ask and have sommat in double quick time so im not familiar in dealing with strangers over coursing pups

• Like 2