• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rambo, 10 months old ready to start learning his job over the spring 

My rabbiting bitch . Keeps me happy

Right,I'll tell ye this ,once only,....cause I don't bother with the horseshit shovelled out in these pathetic debates,Katchum came with another bloke,he transported back 6 of the pups to England ,he

Posted Images

2 hours ago, juckler123 said:

IMG_20211111_112839512_HDR.jpg

Ayup matey.. something else he is. A credit to you pal... I can't stop looking at him!!

Hope you and your lot are are all well..

The door is always open and kettle on for you my friend and i don't say that to anyone.

Keep the post coming on here please... quality dog men are becoming a rarity..?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

a pleasure to be fair mate not done him justice this season good killer very clever excellent around cover 

Hopefully as you get better you can do him justice he looks a nice strong sort have you lined anything out of him hull 

• Thanks 1
11 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

Hopefully as you get better you can do him justice he looks a nice strong sort have you lined anything out of him hull 

yes mate he got me bitch  and i had bad turn just after so wasn’t what i wanted but lads were on for em and to be fair they killed over 100 daytime between them that season im glad it happened now to be fair dog pup i kept back that red pup king put up few pages bk is from him aswell i gifted them hopefully a few will shine 

pul about 4 and half month in pic 8BBB2E58-DE3D-4098-B33E-B7FF2C3EF353.png.decebada64207bc4a3de6fea046529a5.png

• Like 6
1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

yes mate he got me bitch  and i had bad turn just after so wasn’t what i wanted but lads were on for em and to be fair they killed over 100 daytime between them that season im glad it happened now to be fair dog pup i kept back that red pup king put up few pages bk is from him aswell i gifted them hopefully a few will shine 

pul about 4 and half month in pic 8BBB2E58-DE3D-4098-B33E-B7FF2C3EF353.png.decebada64207bc4a3de6fea046529a5.png

Good stuff mate ? 

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

Nice dogs mate 

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

You can't say fairer than that .and it's good to see the lining as  come good .hopefully you get about hull and get back amongst it and every credit for glifting those pups .I hope you get repaid back in full 

• Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

What’s in the white  clone? We had a couple coursing bulls sent up from down south years back, my pal out his white dog like one in pic to his bitch an it produced some cracking runners, where only 1/8 bull or so but fcuk could they graft, too silky and stubborn an that for my likin tbh but can’t deny they was nice animals ?

white one is fensfarbutistillgo bitch cindy xromeo mate he has that strong head people think abit a bull in him ?the way he finishes things crunches bones he facking might have some coursing breds throw up that strong head here and there must be a throwback or from line breeding  i kept pup with the strong head aswell ?

6 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

You can't say fairer than that .and it's good to see the lining as  come good .hopefully you get about hull and get back amongst it and every credit for glifting those pups .I hope you get repaid back in full 

im getting there now mate mainly lamoping but bk out once a week day for a few runs ?

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

They look much better with a bit a nut on em ? aye my pals clone was a Cnut for crunching stuff, including folk? when it was mixed with the coursing bull blood the pups were a bit mental ? to say the least, I’d had enough with the coursing bull by this time an deffo wasn’t having another, but with more cnuting coursin dog added ???  If I wasn’t so busy an needin a dig that I can control most time then I’d be back down begging them lads for another coursing bull, best of both worlds imho ? but a Fcuking liability in wrong hands ?

he can be a liability day loves bambi his eye sight is like nothing i have ever seen have to get there quick or he is scanning its a f****r when your not out for em 

9 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

They look much better with a bit a nut on em ? aye my pals clone was a Cnut for crunching stuff, including folk? when it was mixed with the coursing bull blood the pups were a bit mental ? to say the least, I’d had enough with the coursing bull by this time an deffo wasn’t having another, but with more cnuting coursin dog added ???  If I wasn’t so busy an needin a dig that I can control most time then I’d be back down begging them lads for another coursing bull, best of both worlds imho ? but a Fcuking liability in wrong hands ?

You stick with the mole catchers rat boy. Now Fcuk off out of my thread. ???