BLM activist Shot in the head.

1 hour ago, socks said:

When my youngest brother took his kids away on holiday for the first time they got into a lift and there was an Indian fella in there with a turban on and one of his boys started shouting ... dad dad it’s a genie get a wish 😂

That is fukking terrible! :rofl:

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There are gay people having high speed roller skate crashes in Barcelona ,suffering life changing scratches but guess which story the msm will go with tomorrow ,I despair sometimes .

No, in the head.  🙂

Posted Images

1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

It’s too early in the day for that talk pal, I don’t even know what it means ☹️😂

I surprised myself with it mate!  😄👍

1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

😂

Reading that dominic cummins thread earlier, I was even thinking the c**t should be hung for treason!!  😄 👍

8 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Reading that dominic cummins thread earlier, I was even thinking the c**t should be hung for treason!!  😄 👍

Give me enough rope an id hang the lot and start again mate, no excuses nowt, they have ALL HAD THERE CHANCE imho

Edited by W. Katchum
  • Like 1

If you got a spare ten  It might pain ya but hear this dude out doing the narrating  tells it straight up  you won’t here none of this on MSM don’t fit the narrative but  the crt gang blm defund the police should own this carnage  80% of shootings black on black Jesus wept and MSM focus on the 1% cop shoot black waste of spacers 

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 1