BLM activist Shot in the head.

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There are gay people having high speed roller skate crashes in Barcelona ,suffering life changing scratches but guess which story the msm will go with tomorrow ,I despair sometimes .

No, in the head.  ?

Posted Images

Just now, kanny said:

Size of them blades ,Hyde Park is the new Rwanda 

Somebody tell me with a straight face that country ain’t f****d ? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Marxist Founder drops out after buying another mansion to go with her nice little property Portfolio  whilst under investigation are the donators reading this lol  thers more poor white Americans than ther are people of colour in the  USA  ! They are an embarrassment  to every person which ever colour they are who got off ther arse to  go get on , it will eat itself after causing incredible damage to all races but it’s still a good wage fir uni activists with loud halers spouting shit to dim uni white leftie fk heds  “ who’s streets our streets “ fk off and go get a job 

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 3
3 hours ago, MH1 said:

Coming to a new build estate near you ?

No the new build estates are full of white middle classes fleeing the inner cities that are over come by these filth. Our village is over run with em. Self righteous, left wing, anti rural activities, happy with mass immigration. The fact they have moved to our village so their kid isn't the only white kid in their classroom at school will never be admitted of course 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2
1 hour ago, DIDO.1 said:

No the new build estates are full of white middle classes fleeing the inner cities that are over come by these filth. Our village is over run with em. Self righteous, left wing, anti rural activities, happy with mass immigration. The fact they have moved to our village so their kid isn't the only white kid in their classroom at school will never be admitted of course 

Have you been invited to a coffee morning?

2 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

This is what happens when cousins f**k 

7B7F1945-BD30-4065-BECB-80CE85176C0F.png

This is unbelievably obvious if you ever go in Birmingham children’s hospital. I had to take my lad there about a year ago and you wouldn’t think you were in the U.K. 

2 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:

Not entirely, a percent of new build estates has to be council houses to get through planning these days. I think it’s 10% and you can bet your bottom dollar the housing association’s dishing these scum shelters out will ensure the coloured box gets ticked

• Like 1