BLM activist Shot in the head.

Just now, kanny said:

Turning point is a great channel produced by the youth for the youth,  helps restore my faith a little. 

Give them your subscription it all helps 

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There are gay people having high speed roller skate crashes in Barcelona ,suffering life changing scratches but guess which story the msm will go with tomorrow ,I despair sometimes .

No, in the head.  ?

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, kanny said:

You can destroy ther logic on genders in 1 min but that hurts ther inner feelings and need safe spaces while they recover from micro aggression  they then go on a peaceful protest and cause carnage lol 

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 1

I just had a quick search for any updates on the  sasha johnson story and remarkably it all seems to have gone quite lol ...I didn't see that coming  much lol

• Like 5
41 minutes ago, kanny said:

I just had a quick search for any updates on the  sasha johnson story and remarkably it all seems to have gone quite lol ...I didn't see that coming  much lol

Think its caused a shit storm with some of the comments on social media read on that Ladbible people reporting folk to their employers because they put laughing faces up about the incident and made comments about the victim a mate of mine got the sack about commenting on them Vietnamese found dead in that trailer a few years back some sad fekers out their reporting comments on social media.

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, baker boy said:

Fair do's them darkies cant half shift when they here gunshots, twice the speed of the whites running away..?

That was the community defenders getting the  hell outta Dodge  ?

• Haha 2
15 hours ago, Qbgrey said:

Done some block paving at the rear of the betting shop on Walthamstow  High Street,young black kids come up to the heras fencing rapping ffs.

Bet they wasn’t rapping about hugging each other. Bound to be on about stabbing and shooting at each other ??‍♂️

• Cullors is facing criticism over how a Marxist can have a large property portfolio
  • Tuesday the BLM co-founder, 37, said questions about her four homes were racist and said that it was 'a tactic of terror' to discredit and silence her
  • BLM said questions were part of 'a tradition of terror by white supremacists'. The organization confirmed that Cullors had not been paid by them since 2019
  • She has been paid a total of $120,000 from 2013-19 for her work with BLM
1 hour ago, baker boy said:

5 been arrested in connection to the shooting of that woman

And they'll have lawyered up instantly, on our tax. And will now be sitting in the interview rooms. Spitting on the floors and saying; " No Comment, Innit. "

• Like 2

Cop shoots a dude before any truths come out thers burning n looting,  gang bangers spraying bullets a ten n 8 yr old died other wk in Minneapolis  where’s blm Whers the out rage Whers the justice Whers those white privallage kids who were marching spouting shit ? Nowhere are they?  Killing kids don’t count killing scumbags does that’s the critical issue they can’t face up to , as parent grand parent poor kids of any discription getting hosed down ain’t right. White youth and Marxists “ defund the police “ maybe I’m to set in my ways but get one of those french super trawlers and run a net round the whole lot of them stupid cnts who peacefully riot and bang the little gob shites up 

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 3

Reports of a bloke stabbed at the same do, obviously not important enough to get a mention...or white

White =worthless, coffee coloured world is all that matters ! 

• Haha 1

Reports of a bloke stabbed at the same do, obviously not important enough to get a mention...or white

I’m sure it will have been another spade but they won’t mention what everyone’s already knows as it don’t fit in with the benevolent, jovial  black scientist / rocket pilot / brain surgeon / saviour of dopey white c**ts narrative ! 

• Like 3