BLM activist Shot in the head.

yet another victim of black violent society.yet it is not their fault as they are not responsible for their actions and the police should never stop and search any black poeple ever.that would be racial profilling not allowed even though as we know and statistics prove per head black people commit more crime ffs.yet just bend over backwards and allow these terrorists everything they demand because if you do not you will be called a nasty word and they will revert back to type and loot and burn ffs.

• Like 2

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There are gay people having high speed roller skate crashes in Barcelona ,suffering life changing scratches but guess which story the msm will go with tomorrow ,I despair sometimes .

No, in the head.  ?

Posted Images

1 hour ago, bell said:

Rock down to electric avenue, liked that one....

I’ve been there plenty of times, it’s a piss hole of the highest order ! Lol ? 

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:

Look what just popped up as an advert at the top of THL ?

Think that's actually her ?

Does it matter a shit Who it is? It's Still a black being used in a western advert. Normalising the idea that we are Really actually all fukking dark skinned people ?

• Like 1

Third world chimps ,so not suited to living amongst white Europeans,but having seen Swansea this week ,society is fukced ,seems like no values ,no decency, glad I got a few decent folk around me 

• Like 1

All those areas of London are pure f***ing destroyed and have been for years.

I lived practically up the road at the time of the Brixton riots.

You treated these people as what they were, predators !......one slip and let your guard down for a second and they would have you some way or the other ! 
I was 10 when a group of spades first pulled a knife on me over Blackheath, they wanted our bikes, they got a punch in the mouth but my cousin got a nasty gash down his back as we made our getaway.....lucky we was riding away or they would have opened him up like a pig. 

Later on in life, I also remember the murder of little Damilola Taylor aged 10, stabbed for no other reason than amusement and left to bleed to death in a doorway.....we won’t ask why a 10 year old is walking the North Peckham Estate alone ! 

I remember that estate as a kid because I worked on the refurb, they were sticking hand guns in the faces of scaffolders as they scaffolded up past the windows of crack dens ! 

The postmen walked around 6 handed on giro day to deliver letters to flats with more bars on the doors and windows than f***ing Belmarsh ! 

A cab would wait precisely 60 seconds for its pick up, no longer than that....it wasn’t safe ! 

I worked East Lane market by Elephant & Castle, it’s like the 3rd f***ing world and every bit as awful ! 

All these “Theres good and bad in all types” people need to go and live amongst these f***ing animals, be a kid amongst them just trying to play out on the streets in your own manor.

These people are beasts ! 

Edited by WILF
  • Like 4
  • Sad 1
2 minutes ago, WILF said:

All those areas of London are pure f***ing destroyed and have been for years.

I lived practically up the road at the time of the Brixton riots.

You treated these people as what they were, predators !......one slip and let your guard down for a second and they would have you some way or the other ! 
I was 10 when a group of spades first pulled a knife on me over Blackheath, they wanted our bikes, they got a punch in the mouth but my cousin got a nasty gash down his back as we made our getaway.....lucky we was riding away or they would have opened him up like a pig. 

Later on in life, I also remember the murder of little Damilola Taylor aged 10, stabbed for no other reason than amusement and left to bleed to death in a doorway.....we won’t ask why a 10 year old is walking the North Peckham Estate alone ! 

I remember that estate as a kid because I worked on the refurb, they were sticking hand guns in the faces of scaffolders as they scaffolded up past the windows of crack dens ! 

The postmen walked around 6 handed on giro day to deliver letters to flats with more bars on the doors and windows than f***ing Belmarsh ! 

A cab would wait precisely 60 seconds for its pick up, no longer than that....it wasn’t safe ! 

I worked East Lane market by Elephant & Castle, it’s like the 3rd f***ing world and every bit as awful ! 

All these “Theres good and bad in all types” people need to go and live amongst these f***ing animals, be a kid amongst them just trying to play out on the streets in your own manor.

These people are beasts ! 

Well said mate ,grew up in Walthamstow as the broardwater farm riots started ,now live in Herts, being overrun with undesirables 

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, waltjnr said:

Well said mate ,grew up in Walthamstow as the broardwater farm riots started ,now live in Herts, being overrun with undesirables 

Done some block paving at the rear of the betting shop on Walthamstow  High Street,young black kids come up to the heras fencing rapping ffs.

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, Qbgrey said:

Done some block paving at the rear of the betting shop on Walthamstow  High Street,young black kids come up to the heras fencing rapping ffs.

I used to play out with my pals round Eltham, Charlton, Lee Green, Catford, Lewisham, Kidbrooke.......I actually went to Kidbrooke school when the Ferrier Estate was still there.

You don’t get to just be a kid, you have to have your wits about you all the time......horrible mate and proud as I am to come from where I do never in a million years would I have wanted to bring my kids up in those areas. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
7 hours ago, ollieollie said:

History is changing ???

Itl get far worse , by the time the next generation finish ther education they won’t know any history as it won’t be taught they won’t have learnt to add up read or write but they will be masters and fluent in gender pronouns peaceful protests  racial reparations  And Marxism 

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 4
  • Sad 1
3 hours ago, green lurchers said:

Itl get far worse , by the time the next generation finish ther education they won’t know any history as it won’t be taught they won’t have learnt to add up read or write but they will be masters and fluent in gender pronouns peaceful protests  racial reparations  And Marxism 

That's were the left wing lunatics are winning by using education to get their world view's across by indoctrination of our children by becoming teacher's.

• Like 8
35 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

That's were the left wing lunatics are winning by using education to get their world view's across by indoctrination of our children by becoming teacher's.

My eldest is 7, I’m just starting to see problems like this. Only last week he told me god made the earth and us, I explained(responsibly) that that might not be true! I also mentioned to his teacher that there is no concrete evidence so she should not be telling him that that is the ONLY explanation for our being.

• Like 6