More pentagon confirmed UFO,s ??

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I found faith a few yrs ago now,my Mrs and kids go to church couple of times a week, myself about twice a month..let folks believe what they want in my book... just don't try and push it on others?

There's millions or Christians left around the world , just because they don't shout about it or ain't manic in their beliefs don't mean there not out there ..

You really need to give it a go FD it might chill you out a bit ?

Posted Images

43 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

I just think there's a strong possibility that it was the NASA scramjet,  both off the Californian coast and in November, seems very coincidental to me mate. 

Yeah I agree, that’s what attracted the aliens!

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Born Hunter said:

Yeah I agree, that’s what attracted the aliens!

The part that intrigued me was where they were claimed to be submerging in the sea before reappearing, wouldn't it be great if there was highly intelligent life in our oceans? 

Don't understand we they haven't smartened us up by now though. 

Just now, Greb147 said:

The part that intrigued me was where they were claimed to be submerging in the sea before reappearing, wouldn't it be great if there was highly intelligent life in our oceans? 

Which brings me back to my first comment… super advanced atlanteans!

I should really be on government payroll.

• Haha 1
13 hours ago, Greb147 said:

Just to let you know greb,in the prophecy of the last days in revelation,the beast comes out of the sea with ten crowns on his head blaspheming God.

Not to say it's a physical beast but ten kings or leaders an whosoever should not worship the 'beast' will be slain ?

17 hours ago, Born Hunter said:

Which brings me back to my first comment… super advanced atlanteans!

I should really be on government payroll.

Spaceships flown by Fauchi (spel ?) ………and they are armed with weaponised vaccines and illegals trying to get into Europe ! 

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

Indeed :big_boss: Clandestine psyops false flag. We've done our research!

All part of the governments latest tax grab and plans to undermine the white European……I know what’s going on ! 

• Like 1

I find the subject of ufo,s interesting but as I don’t have the time, resources  or inclination to delve to deep for me it is just what it is and I can’t prove or disprove it myself so look on with an open mind, but as someone that has spent a lot of nights sleeping out under the stars  I have definitely seen things in the sky I could not explain, and some pretty cool things that could be explained, so without accusations of nutter, liar or the normal shit the idiots come out with to ruin conversation, how many other people on here have seen things in the sky at night they just could not explain, ???? 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Greyman said:

I find the subject of ufo,s interesting but as I don’t have the time, resources  or inclination to delve to deep for me it is just what it is and I can’t prove or disprove it myself so look on with an open mind, but as someone that has spent a lot of nights sleeping out under the stars  I have definitely seen things in the sky I could not explain, and some pretty cool things that could be explained, so without accusations of nutter, liar or the normal shit the idiots come out with to ruin conversation, how many other people on here have seen things in the sky at night they just could not explain, ???? 

I don’t know about extra terrestrials but I believe in “ghosts” for want of a better way to describe it ?

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Greyman said:

Moi defo

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Greyman said:

Iv seen things on 4 separate occasions,they all were bright white,an maneuvered like nothing on this earth,an there was people with me everytime to prove so.

Theres something out there,from my opinion its demonic entity to others,its aliens or whatever.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, Francie said:

Iv seen things on 4 separate occasions,they all were bright white,an maneuvered like nothing on this earth,an there was people with me everytime to prove so.

Theres something out there,from my opinion its demonic entity to others,its aliens or whatever.

Not long ago a few pilots of different aircraft reported seeing ufo flying in a south to north direction just off the coast of ireland coming in from the usa on flight routes

31 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Not long ago a few pilots of different aircraft reported seeing ufo flying in a south to north direction just off the coast of ireland coming in from the usa on flight routes

Any links or info len