More pentagon confirmed UFO,s ??

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I found faith a few yrs ago now,my Mrs and kids go to church couple of times a week, myself about twice a month..let folks believe what they want in my book... just don't try and push it on others?

There's millions or Christians left around the world , just because they don't shout about it or ain't manic in their beliefs don't mean there not out there ..

You really need to give it a go FD it might chill you out a bit ?

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Born Hunter said:

I used to be a hard no but a few things have changed my mind over the years. Now, I’m not swayed either way so I can’t answer, I’d literally be spinning a dice for an answer.

Careful mate, you’ll end up getting splinters in your arse ?

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Greb147 said:

What's changed your mind mate, I don't think there's any evidence at all to suggest they visit this planet. 

Think it’s a good thing you became a digger driver rather than a policeman, you would need criminals to fall from the sky and land in your lap with a bag of swag on there back before you could see any sign of evidence ?

• Haha 2
8 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Think it’s a good thing you became a digger driver rather than a policeman, you would need criminals to fall from the sky and land in your lap with a bag of swag on there back before you could see any sign of evidence ?

I'm the voice of reason mate, you'd waste all resources in search of the Loch Ness Monster and Yeti. 

There's no evidence to suggest alien beings have visited earth. ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
Just now, W. Katchum said:

That you know if, you seem to think cos you surfed the web a few times you have all the evidence on every subject known to man, fact is you know fcuk all about fcuk all ?

That anyone knows of. 

And where have you and Greyman got your evidence from? 

Don't tell me, you've both been abducted. 

Fact is I may know fcuk all about fcuk all but you know even less. ?

Anyone ?? you know all govt secrets now do you ? fact is you’ll never admit you just don’t know about anything, other than when you’ll take your test an jab ????

What government secrets, you got classified information at hand have you? ?

With that stupid logic I could say the government might be hiding a secret  that the Teletubbies are real. ?

You're obsessed with me and my jab, I know you hold me in high regard, don't worry mate I will tell you when I have the jab and wether I think you're safe to have it. ?

9 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Nope o don’t know what they got, an neither do you ?? little grebby know all, actually knows fcuk all ????

Well we could go on and on speculating about what secrets they hold, maybe we are part of the matrix. 

Maybe the Royal Family are a bunch of Reptilians. 

Maybe you're not petrified of Covid. ?

Edited by Greb147

Oh aye there’s a few of your sort here these days ?

I bet you're honoured to be in the gang mate, I'll take you under my wing if you like. ??

You're on the cusp of being a proper flat earther, I'll do my best to save you. ?

1 hour ago, Greb147 said:

What's changed your mind mate, I don't think there's any evidence at all to suggest they visit this planet. 

Well, on the evidence front I actually think there is, but that's not why I changed my mind. Evidence doesn't have to be conclusive and I'd say the Nimitz incident along with other similar events are awfully hard to explain. Technology of extra terrestrial origins remains a credible possibility, until proven otherwise imo.

But as I said, that's not why I changed my mind from a hard no. What changed my mind is purely hypothetical reasoning, as we don't have much in the way of knowledge on it, so it's all I have to work with (Bill Gates hasn't cleared me for super top secret access to SpaceX's area 51 yet, sorry :D).... 

I used to be a hard no for two reasons. 1) the belief that if an advanced species found us they'd have wiped us out by now, based on the history of advanced human societies meeting less advanced. And 2) I believed it to be very unlikely that a species could really do any meaningful space travel because of the physical and technological problems that would have to be overcome.

For those two reasons I believed it wasn't impossible just very very unlikely.

On 1), though the history on Earth is of more advanced people wiping out less advanced, that was always down to competition for resource. In a Universe full of resource what does the Earth offer that isn't more easily found elsewhere? Absolutely nothing..... with one exception, life! Life likely has no intrinsic value to an advanced inter galactic species and so there's no reason to conquer Earth or whatever, but it does seem to be sufficiently rare to be of interest scientifically. Essentially, I don't think we would be wiped out by an advanced species, but studied by their biologists, which would involve minimal interference.

On 2) Even if faster than light travel is effectively impossible, no warp drives, no stargates etc, the only reason the distance is an issue is because of the time it takes to travel it. It seems more and more likely that biological life will merge or be superseded by technological life, at which point time is essentially meaningless as there's no longer a time limit on how long our bodies can last. An advanced species which is capable of some sort of modest space travel may well be fully AI or a technologically enhanced biological species and simply hibernate for a million years, doing this as often as they like because there's no limit on their life span anymore. Time just wouldn't matter anymore to them like it does to us who have 80 orbits of the sun from beginning to end.

• Like 2

Some people are easily swayed and see what they want to see.

When you put forward difficult questions they don't want to know. 

Take for instance interstellar travel. 

With the technology we have it would take tens of thousands of years to reach the nearest star, Alpha Centauri.

If aliens did have the technology to reach us from out of the solar system then would be that much more advanced it would be unreal. 

And if they are out there and they are that advanced it would be almost certain that there's many life forms more advanced than us, why would they bother visiting us and even if they did they would certainly have the technology to go unnoticed. 

Now some could say they are inside our solar system, well if they are then why haven't we discovered them already? 

Edited by Greb147
2 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Some people are easily swayed and see what they want to see.

When you put forward difficult questions they don't want to know. 

Take for instance interstellar travel. 

With the technology we have it would take tens of thousands of years to reach the nearest star, Alpha Centauri.

If aliens did have the technology to reach us from out of the solar system then would be that much more advanced it would be unreal. 

Now some could say they are inside our solar system, well if they are then why haven't we discovered them already? 

Especially with your powers of observation, there would be nowhere safe for them on any galaxy, simple question and I’m a bit like born on this one, still on the fence, but why would the American government be setting up a department to deal with uap,s as they now call them if there was nothing there, have you been contacted yet about your roll in the department mate ???? ?