More pentagon confirmed UFO,s ??

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I found faith a few yrs ago now,my Mrs and kids go to church couple of times a week, myself about twice a month..let folks believe what they want in my book... just don't try and push it on others?

There's millions or Christians left around the world , just because they don't shout about it or ain't manic in their beliefs don't mean there not out there ..

You really need to give it a go FD it might chill you out a bit ?

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Greb147 said:

I haven't seen any of this mate, do you have a link or a source? 

I'd just read anacdotes until now but googled the source material.

https://media.lasvegasnow.com/nxsglobal/lasvegasnow/document_dev/2018/05/18/TIC TAC UFO EXECUTIVE REPORT_1526682843046_42960218_ver1.0.pdf

AAV.jpg

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

Probably best he doesn't send you any links, it'll just confuse you even more mate. 

You concentrate on passing your SATs there's a good boy. ?

Edited by Greb147
43 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

If I were a betting man I'd put my house that what they saw was terrestrial and it/they  may have been jamming the radars? 

Edited by Greb147
5 hours ago, Greb147 said:

That anyone knows of. 

And where have you and Greyman got your evidence from? 

Don't tell me, you've both been abducted. 

Fact is I may know fcuk all about fcuk all but you know even less. ?

@Born Hunter

see that rocket satellite I seen the other night,were is it now,is the satellite in orbit?

I seen it go north easterly an it came from the southwest,how the feck does that workout lol when it launched nearly 7ooo miles away lol

Just now, Francie said:

@Born Hunter

see that rocket satellite I seen the other night,were is it now,is the satellite in orbit?

I seen it go north easterly an it came from the southwest,how the feck does that workout lol when it launched nearly 7ooo miles away lol

An what was weird about it,it didnt seem very high up in the sky?

1 hour ago, Greb147 said:

If I were a betting man I'd put my house that what they saw was terrestrial and it/they  may have been jamming the radars? 

It would explain aspects of it for sure. But then other aspects don't fit that very nicely.

It's a very curious incident in a long history of such.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Francie said:

@Born Hunter

59 minutes ago, Francie said:

An what was weird about it,it didnt seem very high up in the sky?

Dunno but what you saw was the first stage booster falling back to earth I believe, not the bit that was carrying the payload.

Fact is if theydo exist us mere mortals will be the last to know, look to the ancient sandskrits of india, with their flying vimanas and other flying ships to see if theres answers, also bob lazar got a few unknowns right for never working at s4? Also he said the tech can be weaponised by is humans for it to be made commercial and freely available to the public. Also look at the cosmonauts from russia, what was the glowing light beings that was outside their space capsule when orbiting the earth?? And no it wasnt a Chernobyl resident turned cosmonaut lol     

2 hours ago, Born Hunter said:

Dunno but what you saw was the first stage booster falling back to earth I believe, not the bit that was carrying the payload.

Thanks born,why was it still boosting if it was falling to earth?

2 hours ago, Born Hunter said:

It would explain aspects of it for sure. But then other aspects don't fit that very nicely.

It's a very curious incident in a long history of such.

I just think there's a strong possibility that it was the NASA scramjet,  both off the Californian coast and in November, seems very coincidental to me mate. 

Just now, Lenmcharristar said:

Wasnt one of the reusable rocket engines gone wonky?

Dunno len it crossed the sky  it was the boosting white light the whole time till it went out of site,were did this thing I seen go,if it was going north east THATS towards Scandinavia,were did it fall to ground?

Is the satellite in orbit now?