More pentagon confirmed UFO,s ??

10 minutes ago, mushroom said:

He’s talking about we didn’t go “back” not that they never went ????

Ffs Francie, clutching a bit aren’t we ?‍♂️

I got laid this morning, then she got up and made me a bacon butty… not every bloke got that this morning, does that mean it never happened? Ok it’s not going to the moon but it’s just as unbelievably amazing ?

Nah its a bit of crack away from that covid thread lolol

• Haha 1

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I found faith a few yrs ago now,my Mrs and kids go to church couple of times a week, myself about twice a month..let folks believe what they want in my book... just don't try and push it on others?

There's millions or Christians left around the world , just because they don't shout about it or ain't manic in their beliefs don't mean there not out there ..

You really need to give it a go FD it might chill you out a bit ?

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, BGD said:

Buzz know's how to deal with conspiracy nutters :thumbs: :laugh:

How do you know he was a conspiracy nutter,can we not question things anymore,just believe everything we're told.

Ffs you thought corban an abbot were the next leaders of Britain at one stage haha now thsts a conspiray

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

I know you're wrong, it was the Yanks that dropped the first bomb. 

The Germans at the time fell short, if you want to credit other scientists for helping the Yanks get there then join the queue, that's what science is about, collaboration, be that directly or indirectly.

Germans would’ve beaten the yanks to it by years if it wasn’t for a group of brave Norwegian soldiers!

They already had the delivery tech all they had to do was finish perfecting runaway fission and harnessing it into a weapon.

1 minute ago, Francie said:

How do you know he was a conspiracy nutter,can we not question things anymore,just believe everything we're told.

Ffs you thought corban an abbot were the next leaders of Britain at one stage haha now thsts a conspiray

I don't think you know what the word conspiracy means pal :laugh:

Just now, mushroom said:

Germans would’ve beaten the yanks to it by years if it wasn’t for a group of brave Norwegian soldiers!

They already had the delivery tech all they had to do was finish perfecting runaway fission and harnessing it into a weapon.

Probably mate, but the Yanks had all the resources and the freedom to do as they please as they were left untouched whilst Germany was getting battered in the war. 

Just now, Francie said:

Where you not plotting an conspiring to get corban an abbot into power,well you tryed anyway.

No, I was campaigning in a free and fair election in a democracy you fecking doughnut :laugh:

6 minutes ago, Francie said:

They lost the technology from the 60s to go back to the moon,that's the offical line haha

Even if they did get to the moon,there not in space,there still in earths atmosphere?

Aye, no big feat landing on the moon, just a walk in the park mate. ?