More pentagon confirmed UFO,s ??

1 minute ago, Francie said:

Wheres the actual proof greb? Not animation,I'm curious I don't know one way or the other,especially in this climate.

I don't know, thousands of photos that are publicly available that can be scrutinised by scientists? 

Thousands of hours of video footage? 

Hundreds of kilograms of moon rock that was collected by astronauts that have been verified by labs across the world? 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I found faith a few yrs ago now,my Mrs and kids go to church couple of times a week, myself about twice a month..let folks believe what they want in my book... just don't try and push it on others?

There's millions or Christians left around the world , just because they don't shout about it or ain't manic in their beliefs don't mean there not out there ..

You really need to give it a go FD it might chill you out a bit ?

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

I don't know, thousands of photos that are publicly available that can be scrutinised by scientists? 

Thousands of hours of video footage? 

Hundreds of kilograms of moon rock that was collected by astronauts that have been verified by labs across the world? 

Aw is that the moon rock they gave to a Dutch museum  but it was petrified wood lol 

What happened there greb?

Edited by Francie
34 minutes ago, mushroom said:

Germans would’ve beaten the yanks to it by years if it wasn’t for a group of brave Norwegian soldiers!

They already had the delivery tech all they had to do was finish perfecting runaway fission and harnessing it into a weapon.

?

all the best scientists were german 

I try to stay away from things I have no way of proving or disproving so if they did or didn’t I don’t know, the bit that has always messed with my head is the vanhalen belt, the rocket they were in would offer no protection from the radiation so if they never died going through they would have all died soon after returning, and it’s this belt of radiation that keeps us from going further today, so the technology has moved on massively but the distance we can travel has reduced massively??? ?

1 minute ago, Greyman said:

I try to stay away from things I have no way of proving or disproving so if they did or didn’t I don’t know, the bit that has always messed with my head is the vanhalen belt, the rocket they were in would offer no protection from the radiation so if they never died going through they would have all died soon after returning, and it’s this belt of radiation that keeps us from going further today, so the technology has moved on massively but the distance we can travel has reduced massively??? ?

lol as the top russian scientists have said you cant get past the vanhalen belt cant be done today with all the advances

some people will swallow whatever they are fed 

5 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Have a look at the van Allen belt;

IMG_1709.PNG.0fe61b483c19cc7060dfc5480b1db4bf.PNG

Its all about launch timing and direction to avoid dangerous exposure.

Cheers.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Have a look at the van Allen belt;

IMG_1709.PNG.0fe61b483c19cc7060dfc5480b1db4bf.PNG

Its all about launch timing and direction to avoid dangerous exposure.

Cheers.

As I said mate it just always gripes me, and if it’s as simple as shooting through the gaping opening, why can’t we just do that today and did they even have those charts in the 60s more questions than answers and I,m to busy trying to convince greb of the existence of big cats in the uk to go and put a trail cam on the moon ?

• Haha 3
6 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

do you believe they travelled to the moon chart 

Quoted from the man himself. 

The radiation belts of the Earth do, indeed, pose important constraints on the safety of human space flight. The very energetic (tens to hundreds of MeV) protons in the inner radiation belt are the most dangerous and most difficult to shield against. Specifically, prolonged flights (i.e., ones of many months' duration) of humans or other animals in orbits about the Earth must be conducted at altitudes less than about 250 miles in order to avoid significant radiation exposure.

A person in the cabin of a space shuttle in a circular equatorial orbit in the most intense region of the inner radiation belt, at an altitude of about 1000 miles,
 would be subjected to a fatal dosage of radiation in about one week.

However, the outbound and inbound trajectories of the Apollo spacecraft cut through the outer portions of the inner belt and because of their high speed spent only about 15 minutes in traversing the region and less than 2 hours in traversing the much less penetrating radiation in the outer radiation belt. The resulting radiation exposure for the round trip was less than 1% of a fatal dosage - a very minor risk among the far greater other risks of such flights. I made such estimates in the early 1960s and so informed NASA engineers who were planning the Apollo flights. These estimates are still reliable.

The claim that radiation exposure during the Apollo missions would have been fatal to the astronauts is … nonsense.

James A. Van Allen

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

lol as the top russian scientists have said you cant get past the vanhalen belt cant be done today with all the advances

some people will swallow whatever they are fed 

you just unbuckle it 

il_1588xN.3227616013_72ru van halen.jpg

• Haha 4