More pentagon confirmed UFO,s ??

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I found faith a few yrs ago now,my Mrs and kids go to church couple of times a week, myself about twice a month..let folks believe what they want in my book... just don't try and push it on others?

There's millions or Christians left around the world , just because they don't shout about it or ain't manic in their beliefs don't mean there not out there ..

You really need to give it a go FD it might chill you out a bit ?

Posted Images

9 hours ago, mushroom said:

Fuuck off to another thread lads ;)

Can't be arsed reading every page but page 3 is the same as page 32. Take it to a dedicated thread and leave this to us who believe in life outside our solar system.

Think one thing that threads like this have highlighted to me is there are two types of people on here, those that see only in black and white with no room to comprehend anything beyond what they have been told and those with a more open inquisitive mind that like to look into the grey areas, sadly the first group tend to shout the loudest and just ruin anything they can’t comprehend, which I think is very sad for them, because even as an old fecker I still like to see and learn new things on a regular basis, ?

• Like 6

Your over simplifying it mate .I still need to learn but once I get the feeling I’m being told shite there’s no way I’ll entertain it again .

The black and white thing isn’t about being told anything though mate .I need to see ,hear or touch anything before it becomes fact .

Ive done the whole dance with you on the cat thread and I’m now fully convinced they ain’t there ,therefore I’ll not trouble you or the thread any more .That’s how it works mate .

A constant barrage of questions with no meaningful answers is the way my mind sorts the shite from the truth .You were the brunt of that and I apologised .Might be daft to some but there is no room for airy fairy what ifs for me .Straight talker ,not a lier ,tell you anything you want to know ,help anyone anytime .

See I’m very wary of lads that believe hearsay ,they concern me and feel they can’t be trusted .

Give me a straight talker anyway over a babbling myth believer .

6 hours ago, foxdropper said:

Your over simplifying it mate .I still need to learn but once I get the feeling I’m being told shite there’s no way I’ll entertain it again .

The black and white thing isn’t about being told anything though mate .I need to see ,hear or touch anything before it becomes fact .

Ive done the whole dance with you on the cat thread and I’m now fully convinced they ain’t there ,therefore I’ll not trouble you or the thread any more .That’s how it works mate .

A constant barrage of questions with no meaningful answers is the way my mind sorts the shite from the truth .You were the brunt of that and I apologised .Might be daft to some but there is no room for airy fairy what ifs for me .Straight talker ,not a lier ,tell you anything you want to know ,help anyone anytime .

See I’m very wary of lads that believe hearsay ,they concern me and feel they can’t be trusted .

Give me a straight talker anyway over a babbling myth believer .

What utter shite fd but if thats how you live your life then thats your choice, but it must be quite an empty place.

• Haha 1
20 hours ago, stop.end said:

Hes definitely going through a mid life crisis or something.. But I just thought he thought he himself is jesus... Lol talk about loving yourself... I'm not a big god man I've seen enough of that shit my whole life I was an alter boy and all ffs.. But only for the wedding tips and only for 6 months ? We had our lady of lourdes statue rosary stuff all that as my mum was dying from cancer at the time... I was only 10 at the time really believing it would some how work, then after about a full year of this my ma passed away... From the minute she was put into the earth me and jesus had cut ties then the other extreme set in lol... But if anyone has ever went through any kind of let's just say sticky times.. Lol may that be sitting in a cell trying to get fingered for maybe a solid 7, Cable tied hooded and being driven away in a van, or lying in hospital or home after a kicking by a few who hasn't honestly said sweet jesus if you're up there pull me out of this one and even a wee hail Mary just to cement it like. ??

Im not religious but can think of a few times I've tried prayer; made no f***ing difference 

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, Lenmcharristar said:

What utter shite fd but if thats how you live your life then thats your choice, but it must be quite an empty place.

Uncluttered mate .Never empty and allows more time than many to hunt which is after all why we are here is it not .Not that you’d think it at all sometimes .

You spend your time pondering ,I spend my time knowing .Who’s living the shite  filled life now .???

18 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Uncluttered mate .Never empty and allows more time than many to hunt which is after all why we are here is it not .Not that you’d think it at all sometimes .

You spend your time pondering ,I spend my time knowing .Who’s living the shite  filled life now .???

Edited by Francie
  • Haha 1
Just now, Francie said:

Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools, ?

• Haha 1
Just now, Francie said:

Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools, ?

Oh ar.....