More pentagon confirmed UFO,s ??

3 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Poor answer Francie but I’m resigned to getting no answer .

All good here bud .

Iv no bother with anyone about what they believe,I was just pointing out,an you confirmed it,that the evoloution of man is a BELEIF too, but atheist don't like to admit it,?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I found faith a few yrs ago now,my Mrs and kids go to church couple of times a week, myself about twice a month..let folks believe what they want in my book... just don't try and push it on others?

There's millions or Christians left around the world , just because they don't shout about it or ain't manic in their beliefs don't mean there not out there ..

You really need to give it a go FD it might chill you out a bit ?

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Francie said:

How's it a poor answer,you asked what I believe in an you already know FD. 

You got an answer,a couple actually

Francie mate .Firstly ,thank you for  being courteous .If the word Jesus is the answer to what your faith is and is about then I’ll take it .Dosnt mean much to me as it’s just a name banded about by Christians .

1 minute ago, Francie said:

Iv no bother with anyone about what they believe,I was just pointing out,an you confirmed it,that the evoloution of man is a BELEIF too, but atheist don't like to admit it,?

Agreed mate ,it’s a belief as are cults that promote henious self harm etc and I’d link them all together along with religion .Why can’t  people be happy with the here and now and tailor their own future .

If anyone agrees that to join a weird cult takes a somewhat weak person ,easily lead by others showing strong traits whether good or bad then it’s not too strange to think the same about religion .

Goodness and virtue are human traits not the property of gods or books .

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Francie said:

That's it rockdropper you've got us beleivers now,your to smart for us. 

You still a Catholic then saying you were baptised?

Baptism isn't just a Catholic thing you know ?

16 minutes ago, Chid said:

When I started school I had my pants pulled over my head then my head stuck down the toilet and flush pulled as did all the new kids, that was some baptism ??

• Haha 2
5 minutes ago, Greyman said:

When I started school I had my pants pulled over my head then my head stuck down the toilet and flush pulled as did all the new kids, that was some baptism ??

No wonder you don't want the covid vaccine , after having that done to you , you should be immune to most diseases ????

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
57 minutes ago, Chid said:

Naw ano chid,I was referring to what king said,I assumed he meant FD got baptised as a child,protestants don't get baptised as children,correct me if I'm wrong?

4 minutes ago, Francie said:

Naw ano chid,I was referring to what king said,I assumed he meant FD got baptised as a child,protestants don't get baptised as children,correct me if I'm wrong?

Some will get baptized depends what church they are part of.. Church of Ireland do ,some Presbyterians do and I think Baptist's do as well 

Just now, Lenmcharristar said:

We get christened francie

Some churches still call it baptism I've been to a few , and it's definitely wasn't a Catholic church as I can't enter one lol

3 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Somebody seems to be trying really hard to make out they don’t care ?

Hes definitely going through a mid life crisis or something.. But I just thought he thought he himself is jesus... Lol talk about loving yourself... I'm not a big god man I've seen enough of that shit my whole life I was an alter boy and all ffs.. But only for the wedding tips and only for 6 months ? We had our lady of lourdes statue rosary stuff all that as my mum was dying from cancer at the time... I was only 10 at the time really believing it would some how work, then after about a full year of this my ma passed away... From the minute she was put into the earth me and jesus had cut ties then the other extreme set in lol... But if anyone has ever went through any kind of let's just say sticky times.. Lol may that be sitting in a cell trying to get fingered for maybe a solid 7, Cable tied hooded and being driven away in a van, or lying in hospital or home after a kicking by a few who hasn't honestly said sweet jesus if you're up there pull me out of this one and even a wee hail Mary just to cement it like. ??

• Haha 2
11 minutes ago, stop.end said:

Hes definitely going through a mid life crisis or something.. But I just thought he thought he himself is jesus... Lol talk about loving yourself... I'm not a big god man I've seen enough of that shit my whole life I was an alter boy and all ffs.. But only for the wedding tips and only for 6 months ? We had our lady of lourdes statue rosary stuff all that as my mum was dying from cancer at the time... I was only 10 at the time really believing it would some how work, then after about a full year of this my ma passed away... From the minute she was put into the earth me and jesus had cut ties then the other extreme set in lol... But if anyone has ever went through any kind of let's just say sticky times.. Lol may that be sitting in a cell trying to get fingered for maybe a solid 7, Cable tied hooded and being driven away in a van, or lying in hospital or home after a kicking by a few who hasn't honestly said sweet jesus if you're up there pull me out of this one and even a wee hail Mary just to cement it like. ??

No mid life crisis bud just trying to broaden my mindset ,something you can’t do having so few brain cells .