More pentagon confirmed UFO,s ??

1 hour ago, W. Katchum said:

Aye trying to convert the masses to atheism ?you sound like a preacher ?

So just to get the odd like or laugh you’ve ignored  everything I’ve written lol .Laugh is on you Donny boy .Read the thread then highlight where ive preached to anyone and get back to me ?

See you next Tuesday lol.

• Haha 1

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I found faith a few yrs ago now,my Mrs and kids go to church couple of times a week, myself about twice a month..let folks believe what they want in my book... just don't try and push it on others?

There's millions or Christians left around the world , just because they don't shout about it or ain't manic in their beliefs don't mean there not out there ..

You really need to give it a go FD it might chill you out a bit ?

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Still writing meaningless bollocks .?

Iv came to faith through a personal situation years ago,not by been born into it or forced,it was my choice 10 odd year ago. 

Your looking for a laugh,fair enough fd Up humour you lol

No mate ,when it comes to understanding something I don’t understand I’m serious .I’d have thought you’d of got the gist by now .Ignore the plebs playing for likes .

If the subject is just humour to you then I’m wasting my time asking .Where have I played for a laugh mate ,honesty and truth please .

6 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

No mate ,when it comes to understanding something I don’t understand I’m serious .I’d have thought you’d of got the gist by now .Ignore the plebs playing for likes .

If the subject is just humour to you then I’m wasting my time asking .Where have I played for a laugh mate ,honesty and truth please .

It's seems like you want to follow jesus and gods good words FD but ain't figured out how yet..buy a copy of the bible and live the dream ?

9 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

What more do you want,I had a Personal experience ten year ago,an the good book an Jesus words an teachings sorted it,an then I was a beleiver so I try my best to follow on with his word cause I know from my experience he's true an faithful,an he keeps the darkness away. 

Unless you've had your own experience,then my words are gobbledegook to you FD.

No mate ,you are being honest and i respect that ,more honest than anyone else pertaining to be a Christian .Any personal sadness for me ,I’ve gone the other way I’m afraid .

I don’t have any personal issue with faith other than it needs to be justified ,something 99.9 % of christians can’t do .

I don’t understand it and yes I think a certain weakness is involved which you have sort of backed up .You found whatever in a time of weakness .

Im not taking the piss mate and wish you well .

1 hour ago, foxdropper said:

No mid life crisis bud just trying to broaden my mindset ,something you can’t do having so few brain cells .

Lol.. Timmothy I was 20 before I was 10..  Now easy up on the fingers and let that set in for a couple of minutes... And that was including all aspects of field craft, growing up in a city that was involved in... Now get this real war... Not shit you see on TV... On your streets.. Out your door.. Bombs going off all over a very small city BTW sometimes 2 or 3 a day and still trying to be a normal child or family.. We have serious history.. Serious problems... Lived a hard life... Now we know your supposedly successful according to yourself because no one seems to even know you or take up any of your invites... Know il expect the usual I'm a ? right or left usual bullshit... But a lot of people on here actually do know me.. Have dug with me many times.... Have terriers from me.. Or steer clear from me.. But they know me... Good or bad... Have seen my terriers or have had or been given terriers by me... 

No one seems to know you personally or have had any of the in your mind the famous timmothy lines.. ?

Everyone on here is slightly mad ffs we type into a username on a screen. Not knowing who the muck your replying to... But you know everything.. The enigma you like to think..Jesus go and get rid of that dirty water you keep talking about..

53 minutes ago, stop.end said:

Lol.. Timmothy I was 20 before I was 10..  Now easy up on the fingers and let that set in for a couple of minutes... And that was including all aspects of field craft, growing up in a city that was involved in... Now get this real war... Not shit you see on TV... On your streets.. Out your door.. Bombs going off all over a very small city BTW sometimes 2 or 3 a day and still trying to be a normal child or family.. We have serious history.. Serious problems... Lived a hard life... Now we know your supposedly successful according to yourself because no one seems to even know you or take up any of your invites... Know il expect the usual I'm a ? right or left usual bullshit... But a lot of people on here actually do know me.. Have dug with me many times.... Have terriers from me.. Or steer clear from me.. But they know me... Good or bad... Have seen my terriers or have had or been given terriers by me... 

No one seems to know you personally or have had any of the in your mind the famous timmothy lines.. ?

Everyone on here is slightly mad ffs we type into a username on a screen. Not knowing who the muck your replying to... But you know everything.. The enigma you like to think..Jesus go and get rid of that dirty water you keep talking about..

Lol keep harping on about your upbringing ,sad yes ,my fault ,no get over it .The violin is worn out mate so I’ll just rub two fingers ,quiet but sincere .

Does being an internet hero make you sleep better ffs .I couldn’t care less about the things you talk about nor do I care whether you know anything about my terriers or me lol.We’ve done the pm thing in good faith .You’ve enough info to ask about if needed but you decide to look the twat and call me out on something you know very little about lol .

The fact you say no one knows me personally is more a failing of yours than mine lol.

I’ve not once thought of you as anything other than stopend off thl never mind a celebrity lol.

I did the internet meet and greet years ago but most of those lads are no longer on here ,driven away by the bollocks no doubt .

Plenty of lads been here digging ,shooting ,flying birds .I don’t mix with legends ,names or hangers on .I’m out the terrier game to all intents and purposes with one thing or another .Mates of mine are commen or garden decent genuine folk with no aspirations of anything other than working the dogs .

I should be flattered but I’ve seen you to be a two faced c**t whos today shown their true colours .

Please feel free to ask a bit more and look a bigger twat than already do .

As for knowing everything ,yes I suppose I do but that’s called education bud not being a “self confessed internet hero “.

I-made the mistake years ago of baring all on here and now pricks like you would throw it back at me .Never again bud . 

• Haha 1

Fuuck off to another thread lads ;)

Can't be arsed reading every page but page 3 is the same as page 32. Take it to a dedicated thread and leave this to us who believe in life outside our solar system.

• Like 1