More pentagon confirmed UFO,s ??

Couple of quotes for you Francie 

“Nobody can make  a man inferior without his permission .”

Confidence mate .Many seem to struggle with self confidence something I’ve got oodles of .
Love yourself and forget being needy .

“Walk a straight line ,never look back ,head to the wind held high “

Written by men same as your doodles mate .

Written by truthful men not trying to run your life ??

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I found faith a few yrs ago now,my Mrs and kids go to church couple of times a week, myself about twice a month..let folks believe what they want in my book... just don't try and push it on others?

There's millions or Christians left around the world , just because they don't shout about it or ain't manic in their beliefs don't mean there not out there ..

You really need to give it a go FD it might chill you out a bit ?

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Couple of quotes for you Francie 

“Nobody can make  a man inferior without his permission .”

Confidence mate .Many seem to struggle with self confidence something I’ve got oodles of .
Love yourself and forget being needy .

“Walk a straight line ,never look back ,head to the wind held high “

Written by men same as your doodles mate .

Written by truthful men not trying to run your life ??

Youve oodles of confidence haha good for you

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
13 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Out of f**k know how many christians  Francie your the only one with any dialogue ???

Rest all shrank away from a simple question lol.

Does that not bother you ?

I answered you ?

2 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

You did chid and I responded by saying it was the best answer I’d ever had but you were too star struck to take it in .Thanks mate ,was a mint answer .

Star struck ? ?

The thing with me and religion is you wouldn't know I was at all religious if you met me , you could go on how you are on this site questioning people over what they believe and asking them why and you'd just see me shrug my shoulders , I'm not on this earth to preach or try and convert you I'm just here to live my life what I do or believe in my own time as no bearing on you or anything you do so I don't see the need to go on about it ..

• Like 2
19 minutes ago, Rusty2 said:

Check a few pages back. I've a genuine question for you. Are you this much of a roaster in real life? Do you go about boring people to death and hounding them to answer anything that goes against yourtrain of thought?

19 minutes ago, Rusty2 said:

Check a few pages back. I've a genuine question for you. Are you this much of a roaster in real life? Do you go about boring people to death and hounding them to answer anything that goes against yourtrain of thought?

In answer to your question mate .Not sure what a roaster is but yes I’ll ask questions till I’m either satisfied or come to the conclusion is bollocks .

Ill not put up with bollocks mate .I don’t go looking for anything but if someone wants to champion something I feel is iffy then I’ll question them to know more until like I said ,either it makes perfect sense or it’s deffo bollocks .

No halfway ,left dangling for me mate mate, no hearsay ,no pretenders .

There are those amongst us who would like you to believe anything they tell you ,get upset when you don’t or question their beliefs .Men lie bud ,some very good liars out there .

Some conjure up stories but when questioned with the right questions, fall apart .

I like to be in company of straight talkers mate no matter the subject .

No subject off limits just the truth .

19 minutes ago, Chid said:

Star struck ? ?

The thing with me and religion is you wouldn't know I was at all religious if you met me , you could go on how you are on this site questioning people over what they believe and asking them why and you'd just see me shrug my shoulders , I'm not on this earth to preach or try and convert you I'm just here to live my life what I do or believe in my own time as no bearing on you or anything you do so I don't see the need to go on about it ..

I get all that mate ,it wasn’t the quiet types the question was really aimed at .

Some like to shout down others for attempting to question something they believe in .All I want is for those individuals to come clean and state what exactly they believe in so I can judge for myself whether it makes any sense at all .You stated some follow the book ,my thoughts  are it’s a book written by men to control men ,nothing celestial about it .Others however believe there is  a great creator of all life .Fair enough but what does it look like and where can it be found .Surely simple to answer for anybody so passionate about a belief ,Yes ,no ? 
Likewise I’m not here to promote atheism nor preach to anyone but I’ll sure answer ANY question ,any bodies got to ask on it .

Mate the only person shouting down others is you, and it’s really quite sad you can’t see it, you sit there on some moral high ground telling everyone what they should say and do, your acting like an only child and I really do feel a bit sorry for you ?

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
4 minutes ago, Rusty2 said:

Another genuine question.  On the subject of not putting up with bollocks . Do you ever get hit when out at pubs or that ? Not very christian but I honestly dont think I could spend anymore than 10 minutes in your company without getting annoyed.

Cant remember the last time I went drinking mate ,sort of grew out of it when I was 20 .Let’s put it very simple mate .I’m not stupid ,I get along with most people but people that like to shout about things I think are shit will hear about it .Surely I ain’t alone .
If you’ve nothing to lie about we’d get on fine is what I’m saying .

20 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Mate the only person shouting down others is you, and it’s really quite sad you can’t see it, you sit there on some moral high ground telling everyone what they should say and do, your acting like an only child and I really do feel a bit sorry for you ?

Lol ,Paul mate .If there’s nothing to hide there nothing to shout down .What is with you christians that says it’s a one way street .I’ll question whenever I feel the need to lol.

Ive shouted down nobody but you’d love it if I did ,prove me to be so far up my arse I won’t listen ,well that ain’t true ,I’m trying to listen but the usual wall has gone up ,the guard is in place and people like you would rather I shut up lol.

It suits some to lecture on things that can’t really be disproven ,are taboo or only when people  susceptible to shit are present .
Most try to shut down questions that don’t fit with the bollocks being portrayed ,wont answer or leave the tricky bits to some else .

Where have I told anyone to think anything ,more a failing of yours mate .

All Ive done is speak openly about myself and asked a few easy questions to those declaring they know different to me .

Some people can’t take the truth ,don’t like being spoken to in a direct manner ,get offended when the question is a bit deep and the usual reaction is to go all defensive which is what your doing .If it’s too tricky for any Christian to answer sincerely then just say and say and save any more misunderstandings