Pet hates.

11 hours ago, WILF said:

It’s one of those unless you know, you don’t know jobs mate but autism is an excuse for someone not being able to cope with ordinary, everyday things in exactly the same way as having 1 leg is an excuse for not making the final of the Olympic 100m 

Just throwing that out there 

I understand and appreciate that mate; seen the struggles it causes first hand with friends and family but there seems to be parents that have to shoe horn it into every conversation or as an excuse for a lack of basic manners. 

• Like 1

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That f***ing collision assist shit on our car, 2 drug c**ts walked in front of me sticking thier middle finger up crossing the road I just carried on trying to shit the b*****ds up, fuk me the car lit

People who pretend they know shit when they know f**k all... Its rife in middle management in the building game, where you have to sit and listen to absolute bullshit until you get your chance to

Massive pet hate  for me is flytipping and general litter bugs. It's deffo got worse since covid. Scruffy trampy dirty barstewards tipping all sorts , old fridges,  matteres,  tellys , food waste. Mak

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

I understand and appreciate that mate; seen the struggles it causes first hand with friends and family but there seems to be parents that have to shoe horn it into every conversation or as an excuse for a lack of basic manners. 

I have met those people too mate, people who use their kids condition like a badge of honour so I totally understand.

The manners thing is again, something that unless you know you don’t know, some kids just can’t….depends on the severity of their condition and how it presents.

I homeschool my boy and it gets a bit old going in shops and everyone saying “Day off school today?” And then my little lad having to say “I don’t go to school” and then the whole 9 yards about “ohh, why’s that….”

Sometimes it seems like it would be easier for him to have a t-shirt that says “No, I’m not at school, I’m autistic and I can’t f***ing deal with it…next question” lol 

Cant be nice for him either keep being “oh, I’m the autistic kid” every time we go out…….I’m lucky, he is high functioning but some people have it real hard when their kids are the severe end of the spectrum…..they ain’t being rude, it’s just they may have been up all night for the last two weeks while their children had a melt down every night because there was a label in their t-shirt 14 days ago ! 

Hard to get your head round that ain’t it mate. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Greedy CAUUUNTS, that turn up at say a family Xmas dinner where you help yourself, and you load your own plate up with said Christmas fayre, but they 'don't like veg' so help themselves to heaps of roasties, stuffing, yorkshire puds and tons of meat!!!

Gutsy, greedy CAUUUNTS!!!

Edited by shaaark
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
31 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Greedy CAUUUNTS, that turn up at say a family Xmas dinner where you help yourself and you load your own plate up with said Christmas fayre, but they 'don't like veg' so help themselves to heaps of roasties, stuffing, yorkshire puds and tons of meat!!!

Gutsy, greedy CAUUUNTS!!!

That fuks me off too, if I’m at a party or evening wedding and the food comes out it like feeding time at the zoo, people queuing up like mad, then when they near the food they grab as much as they can then they leave half of it, selfish , fat,grabbing c**ts. I normally eat before I go and let the vultures fight it out.

• Like 3

Idiots  crawling along at 30 mph just because it’s raining .!

the Spotify advert I heard yesterday about period poverty fair enough with women but some twat came on at the end going on about non binary men or some nonsense . What they squirt blood out their dick or arse every month??? 🙄

3 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

Can only dream of crawling at 30 mph here🙄count yourself lucky 👍

Saw a welsh government advert on YouTube last week. Load old folks and mums saying how much relaxed and safer they feel. What a load of shite 

• Haha 1
53 minutes ago, terryd said:

Saw a welsh government advert on YouTube last week. Load old folks and mums saying how much relaxed and safer they feel. What a load of shite 

Drakefords latest one now is...getting the UK government to fund making all the old coal tips safe 🙄...when is the cnut actually going to do something that the people of Wales actually want? He has done f**k all bar give kids free school meals...if the cnuts cant afford to feed them...then don't f***ing have em fullstop... NHS,Road ,rail,bus network is f***ing medieval ffs😁

• Haha 1
9 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Drakefords latest one now is...getting the UK government to fund making all the old coal tips safe 🙄...when is the cnut actually going to do something that the people of Wales actually want? He has done f**k all bar give kids free school meals...if the cnuts cant afford to feed them...then don't f***ing have em fullstop... NHS,Road ,rail,bus network is f***ing medieval ffs😁

"just yew tell 'em boi":censored:...dont hold back....if more women started taking it up the shitter we wouldnt have this problem:good:

keep yew orn a troshin boi

Edited by ditchman
  • Haha 2
33 minutes ago, ditchman said:

"just yew tell 'em boi":censored:...dont hold back....if more women started taking it up the shitter we wouldnt have this problem:good:

keep yew orn a troshin boi

I admire your " inside the box " thinking 😄

• Haha 1
8 minutes ago, mel b said:

I admire your " inside the box " thinking 😄

severe shortage of hamsters...thats the problem

i do apologise for my language .....i think i have been WILFED..8P

Edited by ditchman