Pet hates.

1 minute ago, Daniel cain said:

All the new excavators/diggers on site use it now...ball ache tbh...you put diesel in an empty adblue jack that aint washed out tidy...and im told,it fucks up the older motors 🙄

Are tractors used to have it 😅 best £500 spent mapping it out 🤣

• Like 2

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That f***ing collision assist shit on our car, 2 drug c**ts walked in front of me sticking thier middle finger up crossing the road I just carried on trying to shit the b*****ds up, fuk me the car lit

People who pretend they know shit when they know f**k all... Its rife in middle management in the building game, where you have to sit and listen to absolute bullshit until you get your chance to

Massive pet hate  for me is flytipping and general litter bugs. It's deffo got worse since covid. Scruffy trampy dirty barstewards tipping all sorts , old fridges,  matteres,  tellys , food waste. Mak

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, FLATTOP said:

Ad-blue funny enough the Rangers got that as well horrible smelly stuff spill it on your boots or clothes and you smell like a pigs cocked his leg up you 😂

Adblue is also a very good weedkiller mate..

That f***ing collision assist shit on our car, 2 drug c**ts walked in front of me sticking thier middle finger up crossing the road I just carried on trying to shit the b*****ds up, fuk me the car literally stopped in it’s tracks, jarred me neck and threw anything not glued down into the front.can’t even run someone over nowadays it’s not on .

• Haha 15
11 minutes ago, FLATTOP said:

Didn’t know that nice to know it’s good for something 😂

It's a load of nonsense mate it's about 30% urea which you know is piss and 60% odd deionized water..who ever invented that must be laughing lol..

• Like 1

People in the check out line who smell of stale piss with a box of jacobs cream crackers and 3 bottles of the cheapest whisky they can find…..like they only went in for crackers and “just happened” upon the whisky when they are clearly a stinking f***ing piss head who will be passed out in the chair later and depositing the best part of the nights shopping into their trousers which they ain’t washed for about 6 moon ! Dirty b*****ds ! 

• Haha 9

Working in retail. It was a good job when I started - I was a store manager for 15 years but, the place soon filled with area managers and directors that should have been drowned.

They favoured shitty meetings that took way too long to discuss stuff like 'staff development plans' and 'periodic team reviews' - the only people that liked stuff like 'if it's to be it's up to me' and 'team work makes the dream work' was the brown nosers and, there's plenty of those.

When I started it was about making a good profit, taking care of your staff, getting a good reputation among your customers and, earning your bonus.

I'm so glad that I gave them shit before I changed career.

• Like 2

Wanky companies that do those staff meeting events. 

One that I remember told us to pull off as much toilet roll that we normally wipe our arse with.  Then they went round the room and told everyone to state as many facts about ourselves as squares of bog roll we had.

They thought it was a funny ice breaker for the group until I twice told the pillocks that I like to wipe my arse with 2 bits of shit roll.

On 04/11/2023 at 20:27, Qbgrey said:

That f***ing collision assist shit on our car, 2 drug c**ts walked in front of me sticking thier middle finger up crossing the road I just carried on trying to shit the b*****ds up, fuk me the car literally stopped in it’s tracks, jarred me neck and threw anything not glued down into the front.can’t even run someone over nowadays it’s not on .

f****n thing does my head in its normally the first thing i do is turn that off what sort of " safety " feature would jerk the steering wheel around in your hand when you are trying to avoid parked cars !!

• Like 3
On 04/11/2023 at 20:49, WILF said:

People in the check out line who smell of stale piss with a box of jacobs cream crackers and 3 bottles of the cheapest whisky they can find…..like they only went in for crackers and “just happened” upon the whisky when they are clearly a stinking f***ing piss head who will be passed out in the chair later and depositing the best part of the nights shopping into their trousers which they ain’t washed for about 6 moon ! Dirty b*****ds ! 

Thats bang out of order they may have mental health issues.

My pet hate is people who blame everything on mental health issues. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

People over using their brakes; take your foot of the accelerator and the car will slow enough or braking because there's an on coming car in its own lane 

Courier drivers blocking roads and thinking hazards mean they can stop anywhere for as long as need be.

Bus drivers thinking that the indicator means they can just pull out

People pulling out infront of me when there's space behind and then going 10mph slower than I was 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Women who fart

if a women farts it should be a little squeakt one followed by .."ohh excuse me ...i will just go and powder my nose"

a manly fart is a joy to behold and is usually accomanied by roars of encouragement  and waves of applause.....

women should know their place...and should not attempt in any event a raucous fart...it is simply not a feminin thing to do

• Haha 1
56 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

Parents who throw autism/ adhd around as a trophy for privilege or as an excuse for everything.

People that put the fact they have a disability on a.sticker on there car, you've got a blue badge no need to put it on the back of the car while you drive around ... f***ing tools 

It’s one of those unless you know, you don’t know jobs mate but autism is an excuse for someone not being able to cope with ordinary, everyday things in exactly the same way as having 1 leg is an excuse for not making the final of the Olympic 100m 

Just throwing that out there 

• Like 5