Pet hates.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That f***ing collision assist shit on our car, 2 drug c**ts walked in front of me sticking thier middle finger up crossing the road I just carried on trying to shit the b*****ds up, fuk me the car lit

People who pretend they know shit when they know f**k all... Its rife in middle management in the building game, where you have to sit and listen to absolute bullshit until you get your chance to

Massive pet hate  for me is flytipping and general litter bugs. It's deffo got worse since covid. Scruffy trampy dirty barstewards tipping all sorts , old fridges,  matteres,  tellys , food waste. Mak

Posted Images

1 hour ago, shaaark said:

My ex father in law had one years ago.  Swore blind it was the best car he'd ever owned.

But, he did love tinkering with it practically every day of the year!!  😄 👍

If you love amateur mechanics, great ,enjoy it ,if you want hassle free motoring, perhaps not ,

• Like 1
15 hours ago, brambles said:

Its those stickers on the back windows of cars saying "little princess on board" "grandchildren on board" on board its a car not a fcukin boat

Yeah cos the amount of times ive been driving along thinking " well i was going to smash into the back of that car in front but i dont think i will now i know theres a baby in it " 🙄

• Haha 5
On 02/11/2023 at 18:54, Borr said:

I'd like to add health and safety folks and all the permits and paper work I've had to sign a form in a breakfast cereal place saying I may drop a tape measure from height...feck you all ...

Could never understand having to wear a Hard Hat when working on a roof with no overhead stuff at all.

Cheers Arry

• Like 3
On 01/11/2023 at 15:00, gnasher16 said:

Absolute grates on me that one....that and " can i get " 😡

I remember a young Doyle in the factory requesting of me, can I get some shippers?, as he was packing off at the end of the production line, shippers another American horse shit word for what we would call cardboard boxes, I told him he could get as many as he wanted

• Sad 1
3 hours ago, Arry said:

Could never understand having to wear a Hard Hat when working on a roof with no overhead stuff at all.

Cheers Arry

Maybe, just maybe, it could be a safety precaution in case you fell off said roof, of maybe 30 foot high, and hit the floor several miles per hour as your noggin hit the floor,!!!

I've been there, 24 years ago, and am still suffering!!  

Not a personal dig at you Arry, just saying.  👍

• Like 1
On 01/11/2023 at 20:09, brambles said:

Its those stickers on the back windows of cars saying "little princess on board" "grandchildren on board" on board its a car not a fcukin boat

Worse are the “if your gonna ride my arse , At least pull my hair “ and you get a bit excited thinking it might be a a bit of a stinger to have a look at and as you pull past some f***ing 25 clem gorgon is sat giving you the death stare behind the double glazing 

• Haha 4
10 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Worse are the “if your gonna ride my arse , At least pull my hair “ and you get a bit excited thinking it might be a a bit of a stinger to have a look at and as you pull past some f***ing 25 clem gorgon is sat giving you the death stare behind the double glazing 

😐

43 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Maybe, just maybe, it could be a safety precaution in case you fell off said roof, of maybe 30 foot high, and hit the floor several miles per hour as your noggin hit the floor,!!!

I've been there, 24 years ago, and am still suffering!!  

Not a personal dig at you Arry, just saying.  👍

A hard hat ain't helping if you fall mate, I think the main reason is the blanket h&s rules on site, a case of no preferential treatment as if the roofers aren't wearing them the rest will take them off.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1