Pet hates.

Any fuker with stupid ideas or request  like no straws as I don’t agree with the plastic.or going into a harvester asking if they can not put too much chilli in the dish. Ffs it’s cooked from frozen you helmet.complaining the red wine is slightly to warm/cold .going in the barbers on sat when it’s busy and asking for a haircut and shave selfish c**ts

• Haha 1

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That f***ing collision assist shit on our car, 2 drug c**ts walked in front of me sticking thier middle finger up crossing the road I just carried on trying to shit the b*****ds up, fuk me the car lit

People who pretend they know shit when they know f**k all... Its rife in middle management in the building game, where you have to sit and listen to absolute bullshit until you get your chance to

Massive pet hate  for me is flytipping and general litter bugs. It's deffo got worse since covid. Scruffy trampy dirty barstewards tipping all sorts , old fridges,  matteres,  tellys , food waste. Mak

Posted Images

22 minutes ago, gnipper said:

I've got a new one, drinking straws, in particular the 'washable' ones these kids have got ?

I quite like them. Can't use plastic ones as they choke dolphins or something. 

I'm going to use one in my wine tonight just to demonstrate how upper class I am 

IMG_20220206_181240.jpg

• Haha 3
5 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

I honestly get black and white ones in my nose that look just like a badger hair 

lol well i really wanted to know that dido,  but beat this, im having a bowl of scotch broth at the moment, and guess wots dangling in the soup,,   yes conk hair :rofl:

4 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:

I quite like them. Can't use plastic ones as they choke dolphins or something. 

I'm going to use one in my wine tonight just to demonstrate how upper class I am 

IMG_20220206_181240.jpg

The little shits in this house are drinking cans with a straw just so I have to try and wash the fiddly little sods.

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, Qbgrey said:

The wankers that queue up every morning outside costas for a 5£ Cup of coffee . Shot of this shot of that .shot of honey double espresso frapilatte,chocolate, Frapacinne, marshmallow. Ffs

Oh is that right my friend,, well look I like to have a coffee n a slice of cake at Costas, wi chocolate topping on my coffee, wi lots of brown sugar stirred clockwise we a happy ? face topping, so I'm. A wanker eh,   smash ya face in ?

On 23/03/2021 at 19:30, DIDO.1 said:

Ohh yeah I know I see em regularly. But even on a moor do you really need the bright red anoraks and massive rucksacks? I simply can't understand why anyone would want to walk in beautiful British countryside and dress in bright coloured clothing. 

"Stick to the road, beware of the moor" ???

• Like 1

CATS. Fcuking hate the things! I actually don’t hate the cats but our society’s hypocrisy when compared with dog ownership.

Let your dog chase a hare, the most natural scenario in the world, and you’re a criminal. Some estimate that cats kill tens of millions of birds and small mammals in the UK each year, and barely a word said.., or worse, squeamish cat owners laughing at how puss keeps bringing dead stuff to the door. Imagine ten million dogs let out every night to go hunting alone.., there wouldn’t be deer, fox, hare or rabbit etc. left in the land.

Dog owners can be fined (rightly) if their pet defecates in the park and they fail to pick it up. Yet 10 million cats in the UK are free to roam private gardens, shitting with carefree abandon in flower beds, vegetable plots, kid’s play areas etc. Disgusting, and a risk to public health.

Vermin is what they are, even if all they’re doing is following natural instinct, and all those who keep cats should be hanged imho.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 3
7 hours ago, iworkwhippets said:

Oh is that right my friend,, well look I like to have a coffee n a slice of cake at Costas, wi chocolate topping on my coffee, wi lots of brown sugar stirred clockwise we a happy ? face topping, so I'm. A wanker eh,   smash ya face in ?

??bloody hell kieth thought you was a poor pensioner??

2 hours ago, pesky1972 said:

CATS. Fcuking hate the things! I actually don’t hate the cats but our society’s hypocrisy when compared with dog ownership.

Let your dog chase a hare, the most natural scenario in the world, and you’re a criminal. Some estimate that cats kill tens of millions of birds and small mammals in the UK each year, and barely a word said.., or worse, squeamish cat owners laughing at how puss keeps bringing dead stuff to the door. Imagine ten million dogs let out every night to go hunting alone.., there wouldn’t be deer, fox, hare or rabbit etc. left in the land.

Dog owners can be fined (rightly) if their pet defecates in the park and they fail to pick it up. Yet 10 million cats in the UK are free to roam private gardens, shitting with carefree abandon in flower beds, vegetable plots, kid’s play areas etc. Disgusting, and a risk to public health.

Vermin is what they are, even if all they’re doing is following natural instinct, and all those who keep cats should be hanged imho.

Really pisses me of too pesky f***ing 20 odd cats in my street,stupid woman round the corner owns them an iv a vegan who lived directly behind me who shares things about saving foxes from hunters,but has two fat English bulldogs who are locked in the house an never walked.