Pet hates.

5 hours ago, Leo Sayer said:

Massive pet hate  for me is flytipping and general litter bugs. It's deffo got worse since covid. Scruffy trampy dirty barstewards tipping all sorts , old fridges,  matteres,  tellys , food waste. Makes my blood boil. A few roads from me there is some HMO housing in terraced house's and they all Indians or asylum seekers and they literally just put all there sh1t on the pavement. Council don't do out and just leave it there. Fekin tramps the lot of them. Sometimes were I walk the dogs is a little car park and at night the kids go there in there cars, I honestly haven't a problem with that. But they leave little gas canisters and McDonald's bags and wrappers slung out the car window when there is a bin not 6 foot away ffs. Honest to god I was just brought up different and wouldn't just throw litter out the car window. I just don't get IT..........

Do you live in halifax?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That f***ing collision assist shit on our car, 2 drug c**ts walked in front of me sticking thier middle finger up crossing the road I just carried on trying to shit the b*****ds up, fuk me the car lit

People who pretend they know shit when they know f**k all... Its rife in middle management in the building game, where you have to sit and listen to absolute bullshit until you get your chance to

Massive pet hate  for me is flytipping and general litter bugs. It's deffo got worse since covid. Scruffy trampy dirty barstewards tipping all sorts , old fridges,  matteres,  tellys , food waste. Mak

Posted Images

17 hours ago, Leo Sayer said:

Massive pet hate  for me is flytipping and general litter bugs. It's deffo got worse since covid. Scruffy trampy dirty barstewards tipping all sorts , old fridges,  matteres,  tellys , food waste. Makes my blood boil. A few roads from me there is some HMO housing in terraced house's and they all Indians or asylum seekers and they literally just put all there sh1t on the pavement. Council don't do out and just leave it there. Fekin tramps the lot of them. Sometimes were I walk the dogs is a little car park and at night the kids go there in there cars, I honestly haven't a problem with that. But they leave little gas canisters and McDonald's bags and wrappers slung out the car window when there is a bin not 6 foot away ffs. Honest to god I was just brought up different and wouldn't just throw litter out the car window. I just don't get IT..........

I don't get it either the amount of littering it's just bone idleness. The area around me a group has formed that an army of litter pickers formed on social media gather on a weekend and do litter picks in different areas. I remember the keep Britain tidy campaigns years ago their is nothing like that now on our television adverts or being taught in schools as it should be as now it's worse than it's ever been. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, tatsblisters said:

I don't get it either the amount of littering it's just bone idleness. The area around me a group has formed that an army of litter pickers formed on social media gather on a weekend and do litter picks in different areas. I remember the keep Britain tidy campaigns years ago their is nothing like that now on our television adverts or being taught in schools as it should be as now it's worse than it's ever been. 

Community service should be part of a prison sentence, litter picking, grounds maintenance, pothole repairs, better than rotting in a cell.

• Like 6
17 minutes ago, Leatherface said:

Community service should be part of a prison sentence, litter picking, grounds maintenance, pothole repairs, better than rotting in a cell.

Normal community service or community payback you do get sent out litter-picking with a squad of like minded individuals.

9 minutes ago, mackem said:

Normal community service or community payback you do get sent out litter-picking with a squad of like minded individuals.

I know that all too well, but, prisons are full, get them out doing things for the community.

8 minutes ago, Leatherface said:

I know that all too well, but, prisons are full, get them out doing things for the community.

Problem is the shortage of staff in prison to do anything but the bare minimum. Of course we could spend some of the billions that have been given to Ukraine on things like prisons...but that's a different topic 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

Problem is the shortage of staff in prison to do anything but the bare minimum. Of course we could spend some of the billions that have been given to Ukraine on things like prisons...but that's a different topic 

They could ease pressure on the prison system by deporting all the foreign criminals languishing in them. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
9 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

That's cuts for you.

1 hour ago, DIDO.1 said:

Fear not the supermax American style prisons are underway already in the uk 5 massive units dotted across the country to replace all our Victorian  ahitholes so should only be a few years before we see the chain gangs appearing 

• Like 1

Prison these days is no deterrent...you got silly little insecure girls going in as guard's...dropping their draws at the first bit of male attention,smuggling in drugs/phones etc and putting everyone else at risk.. something like 35  been caught and charged in wales alone last yr🙄

WWW.WALESONLINE.CO.UK

These women committed misconduct in a public office through their illicit relationships with prisoners

Neighbours who have been lucky enough, or clever enough to retire early who continue to attempt DIY projects even though they can afford to pay a tradesman. Then they wait for me to come back from work and knock on the door before I have even had time to walk the dog "any chance you could have a look? I followed all the instructions but it has fell off the wall" or "I have followed all the instructions but when I turn it on it goes BANG!" 

• Haha 1