What's cooking?

• Replies 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rabbit Pie ! And, for the purists, made with shortcrust pastry, NOT puff pastry ! ? ! Cheers.

Family get together at ours, so a bit of a spread.. 13 hour cooked brisket, slow cooked pork shoulder.. Home made coleslaw, stuffing, roasties... and a 2 day hangover! Lol

Treat off my dad tonight, he's a friend on the fresh fish stall up town... Scallops and lemon sole fillets...

Posted Images

2 hours ago, mushroom said:

I fuucking hate (a word I rarely use) Paella! It is the devil’s turd ? I always end up eating the seafood out of it and maybe one forkful of rice. Pisses me right off when I’m out, in a group and someone says “ooo I know this paella place”?‍♂️ Go stick your shitty rice dish up your mum ?

I can’t stand seafood but a chicken an spicy  sausage or ham jambalaya I love ?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Arry said:

First time I done my own Chips in the Air fryer and yeah good. BBQ Dexter Rib Eye Steak was proper job.

IMG_6436.JPG.a9e81a8d6487316bf9ae0512f952c4b8.JPG

Cheers Arry

Did you par boil them Arry or chip them and strait in the Ninja? Ta

31 minutes ago, hambone said:

Best way I’ve found is to cut them into a bowl sprinkle with sea salt a tiny splash of oil shake them around to get coated in the ninja on high for 15 mins. Beautiful …….

• Like 2
16 minutes ago, socks said:

Best way I’ve found is to cut them into a bowl sprinkle with sea salt a tiny splash of oil shake them around to get coated in the ninja on high for 15 mins. Beautiful …….

Air fry mode Ken ?

1 hour ago, hambone said:

I did boil for two mins mate then let them dry then salt and black pepper sprinkled crisp and dry oil and gave them 14 mins on max crisp.

Cheers Arry

Edited by Arry
  • Like 1
24 minutes ago, baker boy said:

Real chips are made in 1 of these.....with Lard...??

Who used to have a chip pan with lard, I remember my mum setting fire ...

Beef dripping would be best. But I have to try and stay away from that. Boil chips for 2 mins then 7mins at 140c in Crisp and Dry then 3 to 4 mins at 180c spot on. Maris Pipers spuds. I love deep fried chips but got to try cut down Lol.

Cheers Arry

2 hours ago, socks said:

can’t beat sea salt 

1 hour ago, Arry said:

Beef dripping would be best. But I have to try and stay away from that. Boil chips for 2 mins then 7mins at 140c in Crisp and Dry then 3 to 4 mins at 180c spot on. Maris Pipers spuds. I love deep fried chips but got to try cut down Lol.

Cheers Arry

only one thing for the chips it’s next to the butter in asda CFDD66DF-4670-4523-8F68-9AD46B960F48.png.e234f36be772009e5074417701c5ad85.png ? 

• Like 2