What's cooking?

• Replies 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rabbit Pie ! And, for the purists, made with shortcrust pastry, NOT puff pastry ! ? ! Cheers.

Family get together at ours, so a bit of a spread.. 13 hour cooked brisket, slow cooked pork shoulder.. Home made coleslaw, stuffing, roasties... and a 2 day hangover! Lol

Treat off my dad tonight, he's a friend on the fresh fish stall up town... Scallops and lemon sole fillets...

Posted Images

Went into local Butchers he had some 6 oz Dexter beef burgers. Had to be done the best burger I've had in a long time. Going back today see if he has any left, I will freeze some if he has.

IMG_6430.JPG.222741f9340645ac21190878fe692658.JPG

Cheers Arry

Edited by Arry
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 1
On 16/07/2022 at 00:09, chartpolski said:

You sound very much like my two brothers.......neither has ever had a passport or been abroad, both will only order steak and chips even if they are in a Chinese or Italian restaurant. 

I know you said you've been to Spain and Greece, but did you try the local cuisine ?

Try it, you might just like it ! ?

Cheers.

I fuucking hate (a word I rarely use) Paella! It is the devil’s turd ? I always end up eating the seafood out of it and maybe one forkful of rice. Pisses me right off when I’m out, in a group and someone says “ooo I know this paella place”?‍♂️ Go stick your shitty rice dish up your mum ?

• Haha 1
20 hours ago, Stavross said:

Mid week winner, garlic and thyme chicken, cream mash and rosemary roast spuds, bit of veg, been at work all day and still do this for her when I get in, that’s one lucky woman right there

E94E593E-CAB7-4049-B7D2-2C0F7F55FEE9.jpeg

Least you know it'll be edible!

21 minutes ago, Stavross said:

Fair point, she could burn a pot noodle ?

Yep, mine boiled boiled eggs until they exploded, all over the fuucking kitchen! Have to admit, it was a little funny watching the dog and cats fighting over who gets to lick the floor…. The kitten won, dickhead and the older cat lost. I had to clean the ceiling ?

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, mushroom said:

I fuucking hate (a word I rarely use) Paella! It is the devil’s turd ? I always end up eating the seafood out of it and maybe one forkful of rice. Pisses me right off when I’m out, in a group and someone says “ooo I know this paella place”?‍♂️ Go stick your shitty rice dish up your mum ?

? love paella, one of only reasons I drag the kids to Spain, most places only do it for two and the wee shites don’t like it so I just stuff me sen with the stuff?

it’s that risotto that’s rank, looks like a pavement pizza that’s been scraped up and shoved on a plate?

• Haha 1
Just now, si brown said:

? love paella, one of only reasons I drag the kids to Spain, most places only do it for two and the wee shites don’t like it so I just stuff me sen with the stuff?

it’s that risotto that’s rank, looks like a pavement pizza that’s been scraped up and shoved on a plate?

I fuucking love risotto ???

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
31 minutes ago, mushroom said:

Yep, mine boiled boiled eggs until they exploded, all over the fuucking kitchen! Have to admit, it was a little funny watching the dog and cats fighting over who gets to lick the floor…. The kitten won, dickhead and the older cat lost. I had to clean the ceiling ?

I had to clean the ceiling 

Scaffolding?

Cheers, D.

• Haha 2