What's cooking?

1 minute ago, Arry said:

Came in from digging over the garden time for elevenses. Fresh farm house loaf so Crab sandwich seem right to me.

IMG_2985.JPG.4815690e46cb92554b57976ff98edec8.JPG

Cheers Arry

Yes Arry...just yes!

• Like 1

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rabbit Pie ! And, for the purists, made with shortcrust pastry, NOT puff pastry ! ? ! Cheers.

Family get together at ours, so a bit of a spread.. 13 hour cooked brisket, slow cooked pork shoulder.. Home made coleslaw, stuffing, roasties... and a 2 day hangover! Lol

Treat off my dad tonight, he's a friend on the fresh fish stall up town... Scallops and lemon sole fillets...

Posted Images

not the best of pics....but last week there was a thread about hienz beans and sausages in a tin and other hienz products....so today in aldi I just had to have a tin....not hienz of course...but still a trip back in time for lunch

beans and sausages on toast with grated cheese on top...

20210302_130354.jpg

• Like 3

Mrs and neighbours think I'm a weirdo but I just can't go inside in this nice weather, can't wait till gardens done. Bbq, fire pit, mini bar....sat watching my pigeons tumbling.....reckon I could live in the garden 

IMG_20210302_175950.jpg

Edited by DIDO.1
  • Like 5
47 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

Mrs and neighbours think I'm a weirdo but it just can't go inside in this nice weather, can't wait till gardens done. Bbq, fire pit, mini bar....sat watching my pigeons tumbling.....reckon I could live in the garden 

IMG_20210302_175950.jpg

Im the same as you,  back yard like a building site at the moment, still loads to do ,hopefully it'll be done before the  end of spring then im going to start planning my man cave and when that's done im outta here ? 

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, DIDO.1 said:

Mrs and neighbours think I'm a weirdo but it just can't go inside in this nice weather, can't wait till gardens done. Bbq, fire pit, mini bar....sat watching my pigeons tumbling.....reckon I could live in the garden 

IMG_20210302_175950.jpg

I do ?

62DE1DB0-D5F9-4BF5-9D8B-BB201188B24D.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2