What's cooking?

• Replies 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rabbit Pie ! And, for the purists, made with shortcrust pastry, NOT puff pastry ! ? ! Cheers.

Treat off my dad tonight, he's a friend on the fresh fish stall up town... Scallops and lemon sole fillets...

Family get together at ours, so a bit of a spread.. 13 hour cooked brisket, slow cooked pork shoulder.. Home made coleslaw, stuffing, roasties... and a 2 day hangover! Lol

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, Ken's Deputy said:

Isn't it grub time yet? I'm fukking Starving! (Have been since after my feed yesterday :()

Tonights feast - no photo needed - is to be beef steak, chick peas and gravy! :D My regular, Sunday night treat now. And Always fukking delicious! ?

dont suppose theres enough fer 2 is there matey 

• Haha 1
40 minutes ago, Stockpot said:

Wife and daughter wanted spawn of the Devil (otherwise known as Cauliflower Cheese!) so I rustled that up for them....

1363615165_Cauliflowercheese..jpg.7049de4d7f3678f28e4acd6540af7ccd.jpg

I'm now off to the freezer to find something edible!

Looks good, stinks and tastes shit, waste of good cheese, I agree with you.

Cheers, D.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, dytkos said:

waste of good cheese

Cheese? I have to handle that shit daily. Give it to the small birds here. Who I call the " Cheese Eaters ".

Stuff fukking disgusts me! I have to hold onto the plastic wrapping when I grate it. Nasty, moist, slightly pliant shit. Urgh!

Ironically? Give me a five gallon bucket of " Quavers "? I'd happily sit here all night, shoving them down my throat!

Damn this!!! I've not long had my feed. But, I just haven't seemed able to fill myself up this last couple of days now. I'm peckish again.

And, I know there's chipattis in the freezer. And I know how fukking delish they are! What's best is; I know I have a shit ton of flour left, and I can bang out a load more tomorrow, to replenish my stocks ..... ?

1 hour ago, Ken's Deputy said:

Damn this!!! I've not long had my feed. But, I just haven't seemed able to fill myself up this last couple of days now. I'm peckish again.

And, I know there's chipattis in the freezer. And I know how fukking delish they are! What's best is; I know I have a shit ton of flour left, and I can bang out a load more tomorrow, to replenish my stocks ..... ?

Cheese is the food of the gods, just had a nice piece of cheese n onion pie, can feel the pastry heartburn coming on already  ?

Cheers, D.

• Haha 1

The hens and ducks are laying properly again, this bright weather is seeing 4/5 eggs a day..so omelette time!20210308_201255.jpg.10bac957a9665c0c812429778f80f026.jpg

Mrs had a chicken egg omelette I had duck 4 egger, cheese, ham and mushroom..... 

• Like 7