What's cooking?

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rabbit Pie ! And, for the purists, made with shortcrust pastry, NOT puff pastry ! ? ! Cheers.

Family get together at ours, so a bit of a spread.. 13 hour cooked brisket, slow cooked pork shoulder.. Home made coleslaw, stuffing, roasties... and a 2 day hangover! Lol

Treat off my dad tonight, he's a friend on the fresh fish stall up town... Scallops and lemon sole fillets...

Posted Images

Mullet. Hot smoke in the Weber kettle. Never used barbecue in all me life bit of a knack it seems. Thin ends dried out bit but grand daughter loved it so I am doing it again apparently. Going add tray of water in next time seems to be the thing on YouTube 

IMG_2111.jpeg

IMG_2112.jpeg

• Like 17
  • Thanks 1
4 hours ago, terryd said:

Mullet. Hot smoke in the Weber kettle. Never used barbecue in all me life bit of a knack it seems. Thin ends dried out bit but grand daughter loved it so I am doing it again apparently. Going add tray of water in next time seems to be the thing on YouTube 

IMG_2111.jpeg

IMG_2112.jpeg

That looks absolutely sensational 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
4 hours ago, terryd said:

IMG_2111.jpeg

IMG_2112.jpeg

Is that same mullet we get  that swims in harbours?

My youngest was asking me to make her a rabbit pie so before her mother and sisters put her off I've knocked some up.

Screenshot_20240506_124126_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240506_192932_Gallery.jpg

Edited by gnipper
  • Like 18
  • Thanks 1