50000 crack pipes

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was in prison at 15  on firearm charges and armed robbery, through knocking about with the wrong sorts ... Did my time and have kept my nose clean for the last 26 yrs, worked my arse off, never been

iv never read so much shit re addiction in my life cut there throats euthanise them .....seriously ...cmon lads cutting your owns throats euthanising addicts feck off man ....plenty differentnt reason

So they drink or abuse people in other ways and are on a path of self destruction?? What about the people or kids who are forced into prostitution with no choice?? Use drugs to block out the pain??? L

Posted Images

18 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Never been into drugs mate, but always enjoyed a drink in good company.

I don't care personally if you want to do a line and get pissed, as long as it don't affect me or mine... the pubs are worse off for it imo though, as if you don't smoke or snort you spend a lot of time stood at the bar on your own!! Lol

Yup that's me too,good beer that's it.but I always used to think fuk me these boys can piss for England.quite rife the coke taking,going to be a prob shortly I reckon.

12 hours ago, tatsblisters said:

Instead of wasting tax payers money why not spend more money on cracking down on class a drug dealers and importers .

I'll have a good bet with you more crime is commited for class B drugs than class A's by a long way..99.9% of these kids stabbing each other is over weed dealing.

12 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

When they commit a crime and blame it in their addiction instead of giving them a holiday give them 50 ashes 

Pisses me off that they get a sort of reward for their crimes because of addiction

It should be not acceptable in society to use addiction as a excuse for your crimes and the punishments should be  at least on par for addicts if not more harsh.

Drugs never made me do anything that wasn't in me in the first place,i did some very bad things for drugs but i didn't do anything i wouldn't still do today if i had to..

• Like 6
6 minutes ago, fireman said:

I'll have a good bet with you more crime is commited for class B drugs than class A's by a long way..99.9% of these kids stabbing each other is over weed dealing.

Drugs never made me do anything that wasn't in me in the first place,i did some very bad things for drugs but i didn't do anything i wouldn't still do today if i had to..

It isn't just stabbings mate, know plenty down here making very good money from green and they're doing plenty of naughty things to make more and look after what they've got. 

On your second part mate I think that's the same for most; I've done things I'm not proud of to earn a score or pay a tick but I know I'd do it again or worse if I needed to for the girls. 

• Like 2
10 hours ago, Qbgrey said:

Yup that's me too,good beer that's it.but I always used to think fuk me these boys can piss for England.quite rife the coke taking,going to be a prob shortly I reckon.

It's not particularly worse I'd say, it was massive round her 20 years ago and most of the lads have grown up and got a family now. Except for a few that fell by the way side....i guess all drugs and drink take their cull of people. I wouldn't know anyone now into coke...i suppose the next generation are into it now and us oldies just don't see it as we are stood at the bar drinking our real ale and admiring my sideburns 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
12 hours ago, fireman said:

That's probably true with the gangs running about round me and tbh i don't give a  feck if they killed each other every day of the week its the bag and crack heads mugging old folk that pisses me off as they all seem to have one thing in common those convicted an addiction to class A drugs namely crack cocaine and heroin.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, South hams hunter said:

No it don't but recon it causes more crime than coke mate 

Could be but,there completley different,cannabis Is a natural plant that grows on the earth with medicinal purposes,coke is chemical ridden shite.

• Like 1

Most of the dinlos that work for me,smoke,drink,do coke,and gamble.they moan they can't hold a bird,get a house,decent car.i tell them not surprising is it when you spunk your weeks wages by sat night on yourself.its bad down here,even the older lot are on it.

5 minutes ago, Qbgrey said:

Most of the dinlos that work for me,smoke,drink,do coke,and gamble.they moan they can't hold a bird,get a house,decent car.i tell them not surprising is it when you spunk your weeks wages by sat night on yourself.its bad down here,even the older lot are on it.

It was only for special occasions 20 odd yrs ago.... now folks let their kids go hungry so they can get 3 for £100 on a Friday night sat in the house, talking shit wearing a onesie ?

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1