50000 crack pipes

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was in prison at 15  on firearm charges and armed robbery, through knocking about with the wrong sorts ... Did my time and have kept my nose clean for the last 26 yrs, worked my arse off, never been

iv never read so much shit re addiction in my life cut there throats euthanise them .....seriously ...cmon lads cutting your owns throats euthanising addicts feck off man ....plenty differentnt reason

So they drink or abuse people in other ways and are on a path of self destruction?? What about the people or kids who are forced into prostitution with no choice?? Use drugs to block out the pain??? L

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, king said:

And it also seems crazy to me why you bragged about sacking people.

Effectively ruining there lives and families lives...

Ffs  , I never bragged about it you idiot. If someone cant do their job they go , not rocket science. What the feck has that got to do with junkies ?

2 minutes ago, FOXHUNTER said:

Ffs  , I never bragged about it you idiot. If someone cant do their job they go , not rocket science. What the feck has that got to do with junkies ?

You bragged about it...so if someone can't do there job they go.

Why didn't you mentor them to do there jobs better instead of sacking them.

You don't sound like a good manager to me..I've tried my best to train lads on machines.and even been caught by bosses doing it and had some shit..

And I will continue to train lads and help them to learn to drive plant so they can learn and earn more ££

• Like 3
Just now, FOXHUNTER said:

I did but waste of time , some employees are just knackers.?

Well you didn't try hard enough then...that in my eyes is a failed manager...

Manage people = help people to better themselves at there job..

I can see why they sacked you now lol.

1 minute ago, king said:

Well you didn't try hard enough then...that in my eyes is a failed manager...

Manage people = help people to better themselves at there job..

I can see why they sacked you now lol.

Christ it's hard work , so no employee ever gets finished for incompetence? I wasnt sacked either 

1 hour ago, FOXHUNTER said:

Nobody's perfect but how can you possibly defend criminals , that's pathetic. Problem with this country is there are no deterrents or harsh punishment. I would bring back the death penalty for serious crimes and chop off burglars hands. Imagine the millions saved by not keeping this scum in prisons , simple in my book. Would you house a paedo in your house with your kids ?

I was in prison at 15  on firearm charges and armed robbery, through knocking about with the wrong sorts ... Did my time and have kept my nose clean for the last 26 yrs, worked my arse off, never been out of work, never claimed a giro or had a f***ing handout, own my own home, will be mortgage free in a few more yrs all before I'm 50....should I of had my hands cut off? You soapy cnut? 

Peados have a mental illness that they are born with, same as mass Murderers and wrong uns...

No one is born an addict....we are all Products of our environment... 

Its the people like yourself that claim to be whiter than white, that have the darkest secrets pal... Have a little think about that?... 

You have no problem f***ing folks off and costing them a job that  keeps a roof over their families heads... Jump of your high horse... 

Because from where I'm sitting your looking the silly little cnut....

The sort Garenteed to run to the law, if you got a slap for chopsing.... 

And lastly.... there's no cnut be living In my house while my children are under 18...not even a friend /family member if they was stuck... I'd pay for them to stay in a hotel first ?

• Like 14
Just now, FOXHUNTER said:

Christ it's hard work , so no employee ever gets finished for incompetence? I wasnt sacked either 

The management used you to sack all the workers.you thought you were the dogs bollocks sacking people.

Then they sacked you ,??

• Haha 1