to have the corvid jab or not

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You said "end of thread "and then carried on 

Just to show it’s not all doom and gloom my daughter has been nominated and won a local hero award for her work through the pandemic, we may not believe all the shit being pumped at us on the news but

Crack on then you Guinean pig but just respect people’s wishes not to, it’s not rocket science and like a typical little lefty you have to throw in the little snide ONLY SENSIBLE PEOPLE LIKE ME, quip

Posted Images

Just now, maxhardcore said:

Of course I have opinions don’t you .

Are you as antagonistic as you are on here in the real world 

I respect your your opinions max I might not agree with them all but end of the day there your views and your entitled to them ? antagonistic I have never said anything on here that I won't say looking at a man in the eye  I said it to ? but that said max I have only had a cross word with you no one else 

1 minute ago, maxhardcore said:

And ps I’m not crying 

Kings doing that expecting everyone to take a jab to potentially save him from something with a 98% plus survival rate ffs ?

Are you another shitting it doggystyle ???

Unlike your sad existence max me and mine are doing just fine, getting out with the dogs, cycling with mates, work is busy, visit friends and family when I feel like it and plenty of contact with my elderly parents, kids are enjoying being at home getting home schooled so everything is fine and dandy and pretty normal. 

Unlike you who's on here crying like a bitch every day about how the government that YOU voted for is pulling your pants down. 

By the way you and ssh need to get together and give each other a reach around because there is definitely gay undertones to your constant arguing on here. Think it's about time for a game of hide the sausage between you two. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

7.3 with respect to ensuring high vaccine uptake:

7.3.1 ensure that citizens are informed that the vaccination is NOT mandatory and that no one is politically, socially, or otherwise pressured to get themselves vaccinated, if they do not wish to do so themselves;
7.3.2 ensure that no one is discriminated against for not having been vaccinated, due to possible health risks or not wanting to be vaccinated;
7.3.3 take early effective measures to counter misinformation, disinformation and hesitancy regarding Covid-19 vaccines;

And on top of this Max ,uk just opened its borders to 5 million Hong Kong residence so get your jab while you can .Never in my life have I read so much shite from one person as that which you’ve written Max and I’ve persevered with some shite threads on here I can tell you .You stated early on it was choice but ever since then your on a crusade to stop the world from having it .I hope you don’t get a choice ,I hope they run out .

• Haha 4
27 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

I’m not on any crusade ‘ each to their own ‘personal choice but don’t give folk it with both barrels ?who just want to craic on without the vax ?

Im against fannys like King who think others MUST get the vax to protect him and his ilk .

Nothing more

Nothing less

Freedom of Choice either way ?

But your wifes from south asia , one of the Bame community, surely you'd want the best for her ? Me and my wife are just getting over covid Max and trust me it knocks the f&ck out of you  and ive no doubt we've got of lightly 

35 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

I’m not on any crusade ‘ each to their own ‘personal choice but don’t give folk it with both barrels ?who just want to craic on without the vax ?

Im against fannys like King who think others MUST get the vax to protect him and his ilk .

Nothing more

Nothing less

Max to a T 

395586382_Screenshot_20210128-1953532.png.05362d14e635facf0a39e74884310491.png

• Haha 1

is there any truth in one of the vaccines in the usa being pulled off...

I've heard through the grapevine that there have been to many unexplained deaths after having this particular vac....so it's been pulled 

5 minutes ago, TOMO said:

is there any truth in one of the vaccines in the usa being pulled off...

I've heard through the grapevine that there have been to many unexplained deaths after having this particular vac....so it's been pulled 

Read there a bad batch of moderna vac thats been recalled 

1 hour ago, maxhardcore said:

Nothing more

Nothing less

If you agree with freedom then why carry on the bollocks you’ve spouted about not having it .We get it your not having it .King has only said his reasons for getting it yet you turned that around against him .You are turning into a right c**t Max .

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Speaking from experience,  I have had Covid and believe me it is not pleasant. Therefore I think vaccination is a good thing. The strange thing is those that are against  vaccination (their choice) will be the first to complain when they become ill or family members die.?

• Thanks 1