to have the corvid jab or not

2 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

It's impossible to avoid aluminium from entering your body through diet and what not. There's no evidence to suggest that levels in vaccines are harmful to us. 

Our body wastes most of it as well even in vaccines, unless we inject it straight in to our veins that is... ?

Well that's it! I'm gonna mainline dove stick tonight to test this theory ?

• Haha 1

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You said "end of thread "and then carried on 

Just to show it’s not all doom and gloom my daughter has been nominated and won a local hero award for her work through the pandemic, we may not believe all the shit being pumped at us on the news but

Crack on then you Guinean pig but just respect people’s wishes not to, it’s not rocket science and like a typical little lefty you have to throw in the little snide ONLY SENSIBLE PEOPLE LIKE ME, quip

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Greb147 said:

Francie, listen to science and get them sleeves rolled up mate. ?

I took your advise greb,have a wee read

LINK.SPRINGER.COM

Aluminium is one of the most abundant elements in earth’s crust and its manifold uses...

3 minutes ago, Francie said:

I took your advise greb,have a wee read

LINK.SPRINGER.COM

Aluminium is one of the most abundant elements in earth’s crust and its manifold uses...

I'm off to work shortly. Let me guess, like most things if you absorb too much in to your body it's bad for you. 

1 minute ago, Greb147 said:

I'm off to work shortly. Let me guess, like most things if you absorb too much in to your body it's bad for you. 

Have a read of it later,says German study found aluminium in higher doses than normal,an aye it's bad for you lol 

4 hours ago, mushroom said:

Ever used a non-stick coated pan,(Teflon and the like) or mosquito repellent (DeeT)? Most things have neurotoxins, heavy metals and poisonous baddies in them nowadays. Count yourself lucky you're not eating lead filled sweets or painting your house in toxic chemicals :whistling:

Steady on Mush! You could have lead with "have you ever eaten at Greggs?" or "drank in a Wetherspoons?"

The wife has had no after affects from the pfizer vaccination some of her work colleagues have had after affects from the Oxford one . I am still undecided on the jab and going on what i am hearing about them it would be the pfizer one i would have.

• Like 2
26 minutes ago, baker boy said:
WWW.RT.COM

An alleged cache of email exchanges between EU officials and the European Medicines Agency show that the drug regulator was...

So this is based on documents that were altered by the hackers ??. The only truth is that the regulatory body needed to be properly assured that the vaccine is safe. 

Across the world  medical regulatory authorities have reviewed the results and passed the vaccines. Now either they've all joining in some international scam or the tin foil hats are so desperate to prove their fantasy they're making it up. 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, sandymere said:
SCIENCEBASEDMEDICINE.ORG

Think of this post as a continuation of a series related to COVID-19 vaccines. You might...

Wonder who paid for and commissioned that report sandy... 

You do know that the vaccine is a live strain of RNA..  Its actually NOT  a vaccine...