to have the corvid jab or not

2 minutes ago, Francie said:

No mate,from my understanding they haven't produced a vax for mutating flu,they pick between a bunch of strains already known,which they think will be most prevalent that year.

Scientists have managed to develop an effective vaccine for seasonal flu, but it needs to be renewed each year. This is because the body’s immune protection from vaccination declines over time and influenza viruses are constantly mutating, so new vaccines are needed annually to match the new strains ( here  , here ). As such, it is not correct to assert that scientists have been working on one single flu vaccine for 70 years.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You said "end of thread "and then carried on 

Just to show it’s not all doom and gloom my daughter has been nominated and won a local hero award for her work through the pandemic, we may not believe all the shit being pumped at us on the news but

Crack on then you Guinean pig but just respect people’s wishes not to, it’s not rocket science and like a typical little lefty you have to throw in the little snide ONLY SENSIBLE PEOPLE LIKE ME, quip

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Scientists have managed to develop an effective vaccine for seasonal flu, but it needs to be renewed each year. This is because the body’s immune protection from vaccination declines over time and influenza viruses are constantly mutating, so new vaccines are needed annually to match the new strains ( here  , here ). As such, it is not correct to assert that scientists have been working on one single flu vaccine for 70 years.

To my understanding the renewing each year, is scientists choosing out of a bunch of strains already known to man,which they think will be most prevalent.

I dint think there developing new flu shots each year like the new covid one.

5 minutes ago, Francie said:

To my understanding the renewing each year, is scientists choosing out of a bunch of strains already known to man,which they think will be most prevalent.

I dint think there developing new flu shots each year like the new covid one.

It's there in black & white mate, those several strains mutate. 

2 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

For those fearful of all the "chemicals" they put in to these vaccines. 

WWW.TECHNOLOGYREVIEW.COM

Facebook said on December 3 that it would remove posts with false claims or conspiracy theories about what’s in...

Salt, fat, sugar and the science bit ?

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

Salt, fat, sugar and the science bit ?

It basically gives your body the genetic code of the virus so your body can produce antigens to create an immune response. 

4 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Great idea that so they can track 90 year old Ethel in the nursing home. 

Keep gloating lads,it wont be so funny in the near future.

The chips will be used for buying an selling I presume,open your car door,bank transactions,medical records etc not for tracking,an I presume the stronger the wifi the better the 'new'system will work.

Come on man

1 minute ago, Francie said:

The chips will be used for buying an selling I presume,open your car door,bank transactions,medical records etc not for tracking,an I presume the stronger the wifi the better the 'new'system will work.

Come on man

You are seriously suggesting these vaccines have a nano chip inside them? 

3 minutes ago, Francie said:

Come on man

I dont know whys yous are gloating anyway,its not like the chips are scifi conspiracy,thousands are implanted in Sweden an around the world,they be a 'better' chip always available an as time goes on you will need it to buy an sell.