to have the corvid jab or not

12 hours ago, Francie said:

I do listen to science greb,If I'm wrong I'm wrong,no bother admitting it,but your not going to tell me aluminium or any other adjuvants are good for the body,no matter how there taken in to the body,whether that be injected into muscle or ingested into gut,no matter how small the dosage,that's my point.

If you listen to science here is some to answer your questions. 

https://sciencebasedmedicine.org/nine-questions-nine-answers/

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You said "end of thread "and then carried on 

Just to show it’s not all doom and gloom my daughter has been nominated and won a local hero award for her work through the pandemic, we may not believe all the shit being pumped at us on the news but

Crack on then you Guinean pig but just respect people’s wishes not to, it’s not rocket science and like a typical little lefty you have to throw in the little snide ONLY SENSIBLE PEOPLE LIKE ME, quip

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, stop.end said:

Wonder who paid for and commissioned that report sandy... 

You do know that the vaccine is a live strain of RNA..  Its actually NOT  a vaccine... 

Its an independent site written by doctors, pharmacist etc promoting science against propaganda from those, including pharmaceutical companies, that doesn't stand up to scrutiny. Have a read through their posts you'll see. 

When you say it's a live strain? 

Or not a vaccine? 

Can you explain?

Have a look at the links ?

WWW.CDC.GOV

Symptoms, testing, what to do if sick, daily activities, and more.

WWW.NEWSCIENTIST.COM

Our video explainer series continues with a look at vaccines: how they work, how they're...

2 minutes ago, baker boy said:

One big smokescreen... They have had us all right up? its time we took to the streets and let them know the craic.... There's not a thing they can do if we all stick together ?

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Daniel cain said:

One big smokescreen... They have had us all right up? its time we took to the streets and let them know the craic.... There's not a thing they can do if we all stick together ?

try keep your chin up mate , dont do our rash and get yourself in bother , i feel like going out into the streets and screaming my head off 

3 hours ago, tatsblisters said:

The wife has had no after affects from the pfizer vaccination some of her work colleagues have had after affects from the Oxford one . I am still undecided on the jab and going on what i am hearing about them it would be the pfizer one i would have.

The Oxford vaccine uses traditional methods, the Pfizer vaccine is the new groundbreaking method. ?

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

The Oxford vaccine uses traditional methods, the Pfizer vaccine is the new groundbreaking method. ?

Think that's why they had to go to Rotherham hospital for it that other one was administered at their place of work.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

Think that's why they had to go to Rotherham hospital for it that other one was administered at their place of work.

I don't think you get to choose what vaccine you receive? 

Just now, Francie said:

Which covid vaccine is genetically modified?

Its GMO like the nasal flu spray they give kids,thank f**k I never let them get that spray up the nose.

Think it's the astra zenica  one

3 minutes ago, Francie said:

Which covid vaccine is genetically modified?

Its GMO like the nasal flu spray they give kids,thank f**k I never let them get that spray up the nose.

My brother and sisters kids have been having the flu vaccine for a while. 

Yeah I know, we have to wait 20-30 years to discover they've been poisoning them. ?

2 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

My brother and sisters kids have been having the flu vaccine for a while. 

Yeah I know, we have to wait 20-30 years to discover they've been poisoning them. ?

Its GMO,it wont take 20 years

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Do you really think it’s as contagious and as deadly as is being portrayed when you see Hancock swanning around in a packed park playing with a rugby ball and no mask on ?

And when a MP can travel 400 mile on a train knowing she has the virus but not a thing happens to her ?

Should she not be in jail for putting potentially thousands of lives at risk re the knock on effect of transmission ?

Would the BLM marches been allowed to happen if it was so deadly ?

The list just goes on and on abs on ?

Again where have they ever claimed it's deadlier than it is? 

The chances of catching the virus outside even without a mask is miniscule if you're not in close proximity to someone. 

7 minutes ago, Francie said:

Its GMO,it wont take 20 years

Come to think of it now you say that, all three have started crowing first thing in the mornings. 

This vaccine is cultured in chicken eggs after all.