to have the corvid jab or not

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You said "end of thread "and then carried on 

Just to show it’s not all doom and gloom my daughter has been nominated and won a local hero award for her work through the pandemic, we may not believe all the shit being pumped at us on the news but

Crack on then you Guinean pig but just respect people’s wishes not to, it’s not rocket science and like a typical little lefty you have to throw in the little snide ONLY SENSIBLE PEOPLE LIKE ME, quip

Posted Images

Just now, maxhardcore said:

Greb do me a favour and pop that vid up I mentioned last night of Hancock and the vaccine ?

It deals with a lot of issues re this Covid and the vax and it’s coming strait from ya man Hancock’s mouth ?

Hancock is one of the last people I'd take advice off, don't hang on to every word he says. ?

And I’m still willing to take my chance  re this virus ?

Yeah and I'm sure you would be the first to cry and whine if you do catch it and end up in hospital. 

If it has f****d Paddy Doherty up you've got no chance mate. ?

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

The thing is he trips himself up umpteen times on that vid when questioned re Covid and the vax yous still believe what he is telling yous 

ffs Haway 

Are you for real, read what I said. Hancock is one of the last people I'd take advice off, he's a politician Max. 

2 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

It has the chance to f**k anyone up as has flu and pneumonia ?

But the world ain’t stopped for that or cancer or heart disease or strokes 

They find a vax for C19 in 10 months but can’t sort cancer out in 50 years 

Prob because one vax benefits them and a cancer cure does not ?

Max you don't have a clue mate you really don't. 

Cancer is not just one single disease, it's just a term for hundreds of diseases.  

1 minute ago, maxhardcore said:

That’s who your taking advice off re that vax your so willing to have shoved in you lad ??

How am I taking advice off him you plonker, the info is out there on the Web. 

I haven't watched the news on Covid for yonks.. ?

And we still no further forward re cures as the meds make them far to much money as this vax is going to

That’s why they now saying it’s a yearly dose 

It’s a massive cash cow for ever and a day ???

Have a read Max and let it sink in. 

“Curing cancer” sounds like something to check off a list. But that’s oversimplifying a multifaceted issue.

“Why haven’t we cured cancer? It’s not that we’re not smart enough,” Chernoff said. “It’s a very complex problem, more so than we thought 50 years ago. It turns out cancer is a general term. There are lots of different kinds of cancer in different tissues that act in different ways. They’re not all caused by the same mutations and they’re not all going to respond to the same type of treatment.”

There will likely not be one cure for cancer because more than 200 individual diseases fall under the “cancer” umbrella, according to the American Association for Cancer Research. All of these maladies are characterized by the uncontrolled production of cells. Malignant cells reproduce and form tumors or, in the case of blood cancers, crowd out normal cells in bone marrow and the bloodstream.

People are diverse, and cancers are too. Two types of cancer might occur in the same organ, but they might not behave or react to treatment in the same way. And genetic makeup can further complicate detection, diagnosis, and treatment.

Even if a quarter of the worlds population get that vax yearly 

That’s 2 billion doses x 2 yearly think of the revenue that’s creating for the company’s their share holders and directors ect ?

Its all about the money ?

What about all those billions lost in our work industries, that doesn't count hey?, 

your willing as a young fit man for yourself and your kids to get a vax that’s only taken 10 months instead of 10 years to develop when this virus ain’t killing your age group and certainly ain’t killing your kids age group because the likes of Hancock says it’s the right thing to do ????

It's like arguing with a 10 month old. ?

Don't take the vaccine Max, it really is that simple mate. 

I'm sure your kid won't be having his/her final vaccine at high school. ?

I’m not arguing I’m giving you valid points and I think you know it .

You are not though. 

You just throw out statements with little understanding. 

If you researched the Pfizer vaccine you would learn that these new vaccines can be put out much faster than other vaccines. 

I could go on and on but what's the point. 

Don't take the vaccine if you're ever offered it, it's really that simple. ?

"Curing cancer" is a very confusing statement.

Many cancers can be, and have been "cured".

Including, breast, prostrate, thyroid, melanoma cancers.

When a cancer has been clear for five years, you are said to be "in remission", and many live long and productive lives without it ever returning.

Doctors are loathe to say "cured" because cancers can return at any time, sometimes not even linked to the origional.

To say no progress has been made is absolutely wrong !

Cancers that were a death sentance not so long ago are now reversible due to new drugs and treatment.

All down to the R & D that "big pharma" carries out.

Cheers.

• Like 1