to have the corvid jab or not

4 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Why would they bring a law in stating they cannot be sued down the line I wonder ?

And I wonder why your Boris ‘ Whitty ‘ Tam and Hancock and the rest ain’t Queing up for the vax

They will say they have had it as Blair said his kids had mmr and Iraq had weapons on mass distructiion

And we know they don’t tell us any fibs ???

I don’t think any drug company can be sued for anything Max ,too many variables out there to account for .

Yes there will be certain people who have reactions to the jab ,it’s inevitable but overall ........only time will tell .

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You said "end of thread "and then carried on 

Just to show it’s not all doom and gloom my daughter has been nominated and won a local hero award for her work through the pandemic, we may not believe all the shit being pumped at us on the news but

Crack on then you Guinean pig but just respect people’s wishes not to, it’s not rocket science and like a typical little lefty you have to throw in the little snide ONLY SENSIBLE PEOPLE LIKE ME, quip

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

I don’t think any drug company can be sued for anything Max ,too many variables out there to account for .

Yes there will be certain people who have reactions to the jab ,it’s inevitable but overall ........only time will tell .

I would guess the vaccine developers were put under such immense pressure from the government to quickly roll out a vaccine, that they did what's known as " covering their arses".

Fair, I would say, as if it went tits up, the government would be very quick to shift the blame from themselves to the drug companies !

Cheers.

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

I would guess the vaccine developers were put under such immense pressure from the government to quickly roll out a vaccine, that they did what's known as " covering their arses".

Fair, I would say, as if it went tits up, the government would be very quick to shift the blame from themselves to the drug companies !

Cheers.

And there is one of the main reasons I do t want it. A rushed vaccine. 

• Like 1

So will you be having it a few years down the line Ken or still of the opinion it not  needed in a healthy body .

If what they say is true and you can have it without showing symptoms I’d hate to think I had passed it on to someone who was maybe vulnerable .

57 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

If what they say is true and you can have it without showing symptoms I’d hate to think I had passed it on to someone who was maybe vulnerable .

You will NEVER know mate, so no need to worry about that. Most people are responsible and considerate as you sound yourself. It's the big boys in charge that are causing the most damage. 

1 hour ago, foxdropper said:

So will you be having it a few years down the line Ken or still of the opinion it not  needed in a healthy body .

Unless I start suffering from the flue etc then I won’t be having it. By the end of February all the at risk people should have been vaccinated so it won’t really matter if I’m vaccinated or not as they will be covered. 

1 minute ago, socks said:

Unless I start suffering from the flue etc then I won’t be having it. By the end of February all the at risk people should have been vaccinated so it won’t really matter if I’m vaccinated or not as they will be covered. 

That's not good enough socks,youl have blood on your hands lol

That's the shit there trying to cry on us.

• Like 1