to have the corvid jab or not

Only scimmed over this thread ,got more interesting towards the end ,do think the un checked immigration is wrong ,frightening, people coming from countries that thinking fine to beat ,stone ,burn some one on the street for nicking a goat ,shagging minors ,ect etc, its not diversity in my eyes, we have enough scum native to this country, don't let more in! We are an easy meal ticket ,hence the desperate measures to get here ! As for speaking foreign languages, stick them right up your pooper! Learn the piano ,far more impressive, and kinder on the ear ! 

• Haha 1

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You said "end of thread "and then carried on 

Just to show it’s not all doom and gloom my daughter has been nominated and won a local hero award for her work through the pandemic, we may not believe all the shit being pumped at us on the news but

Crack on then you Guinean pig but just respect people’s wishes not to, it’s not rocket science and like a typical little lefty you have to throw in the little snide ONLY SENSIBLE PEOPLE LIKE ME, quip

Posted Images

24 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Start birching for shithouses burgling and mugging 

Start stretching necks for gun and knife violence ect

Wasn't that the exact reason you said Arabs shouldn't be allowed to buy Newcastle not after a argument max as I actually agree with you sentencing is far to soft 

Edited by Blackmag
7 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

For me the amount of litter we see on our streets is a good barometer of actually how much respect we have for ourselfs  as well as others .

We living like rats so we will most probably act like them .

Not an issue we get down here, we have it policed 

3 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

I'm not part of any KKK ?

Your the one that keeps jumping on your soapbox about NHS, immigration and law breakers but only on here. Why that? Your a coward

You’ve had your moment mate ,what you doing for the cause .

1 hour ago, Greyman said:

I,m first to admit my very limited intellect have no qualifications went to one of the worst schools in the country left there done two whacks in Borstal followed by a few trips to big jail before my first daughter was born, at that point I decided that she deserved better than I had endured and she is now university educated a bachelor of science has a shit load of letters behind her name head of science and vice principle at a local secondary school by the age of 30, or I could have just repeated what my family done and blamed everyone else for our shit life ????

That's how to do it mate....break the cycle and expect plus give better to your kids.... 

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

not just in China . 

it’s a while other debate , but neither can you say that the average Asian is of higher iq than a European or better at maths . 

The specificity of life improvement through the rise Of education simply is more revered in the likes of China . 

one of my closest friends is a South African lad , he went to a private school , his level of maths is above degree level. He can literally look at a wall and in his head tell you how many bricks / leaves / pallets it will take . 

he works in project management now in the USA . 

if he’d been from Delhi rather than Durban , he’d have been a professor . see what I’m getting at ? 

the culture he was from didn’t force him to better himself through necessity . He lived life first before his career took a grip . 

You can though when the results are accessible for anyone to see. 

East Asians fall slightly below us in verbal exams but are much stronger at math. 

https://syedmhamzatahir.medium.com/iqs-of-east-asians-5fe6067ca111

• Like 1
2 hours ago, WILF said:

Bit of advice, remember that you don’t need to hate anyone to hold a conviction.....those things don’t go hand in hand. 
Don’t believe everything they tell you huh ;) 

I don’t need the advice mate & nobodies telling me anything, I have my own mind.

Remeber you’re on here everyday writing the same thing over & over again, which is fine, I don’t have to read it & it’s your time, but there’s really no need to dress it up for my benefit. Crack on ?

Edited by Accip74
  • Like 2