to have the corvid jab or not

1 minute ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

I take a multi vitamin tablet daily , costs nothing really , couple of quid a month 

same...but added vit d3 k2 and vit c...

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You said "end of thread "and then carried on 

Just to show it’s not all doom and gloom my daughter has been nominated and won a local hero award for her work through the pandemic, we may not believe all the shit being pumped at us on the news but

Crack on then you Guinean pig but just respect people’s wishes not to, it’s not rocket science and like a typical little lefty you have to throw in the little snide ONLY SENSIBLE PEOPLE LIKE ME, quip

Posted Images

Just now, Greyman said:

You lot need to eat your greens is what my Nan would have said to that ?

that's it matey , now im not being rude or owt  but theres a certain member on here to me he seems infatuated wi vitamins, a good diet and you dunna need em, not to mention names or owt but he downs pasties like theres no tomorrow :yahoo:

• Haha 1
23 minutes ago, TOMO said:

must admit.....every time i read a bit more info on vitamins ....another gets added to the daily intake....

Are they actually legit these vitamins proper amount in them tomo lol

Who's the best company so I can have a wee look.

1 minute ago, Balaur said:

We're hoping my folks get the jab soon kids wanna go stay with them. Be nice to catch up and not feel one might be endangering them in anyway. Well it's some positive news , gives people hope that an end is insight. 

Joe I wouldn't believe one word these c**ts say,I wouldn't be getting too excited,everyone thinks it'll go back to normal,will it f**k,you watch,theres something round the corner mate

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

I buy  packs of ready made up mixed veg,  I eat straight from the pack

A nice little touch mate, I buy those packs of mixed veg 2 mins in the microwave steam things then just put a bit of ham and cheese with it 2 mins in the popatieping and you got a nice quick cheap healthy meal, ??

2 minutes ago, Francie said:

Are they actually legit these vitamins proper amount in them tomo lol

Who's the best company so I can have a wee look.

mate i honestly dont know who make the best ones....its a bit of a lottery desiding which company to go with....i just got vitd3 that had k2 in the same capsule ....1000 iu of vit d3 and 45 mcg of k2....

Just now, Balaur said:

Missus just ordered load of vit D so should we contract it apparently you have a better response to it. 

thats what they say....loads of info on line about the efectiveness of vit d on covid 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, TOMO said:

mate i honestly dont know who make the best ones....its a bit of a lottery desiding which company to go with....i just got vitd3 that had k2 in the same capsule ....1000 iu of vit d3 and 45 mcg of k2....

I'd say there in beef eggs dairy wee bits veg tomo,suppose youd have to eat a lot more to get them amounts,but I mind reading before our RDA is no good,it should be higher?

I would be looking much closer at a really good balanced diet for well being than supplements. It takes some effort, maybe a little more expense & you can’t be too fussy! ?, but well worth it I think. Also if you have young children, it’s a good example to set.

Edited by Accip74
  • Like 3