to have the corvid jab or not

2 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

No no no ‘ I’m calling them fannies for being shit scared to try and live some kind of life during all this whilst calling everyone not wanting the jab anti this and that and out of order ect ect ok El Cunto ?

You are doing the same as everybody else Max. 

• Like 1

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You said "end of thread "and then carried on 

Just to show it’s not all doom and gloom my daughter has been nominated and won a local hero award for her work through the pandemic, we may not believe all the shit being pumped at us on the news but

Crack on then you Guinean pig but just respect people’s wishes not to, it’s not rocket science and like a typical little lefty you have to throw in the little snide ONLY SENSIBLE PEOPLE LIKE ME, quip

Posted Images

38 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Im sorry if its come across like that but I've been pretty clear on my opinion about the vaccine and have stated it on this thread a good while ago. 

I agree there's been as much shite talked by the pro vaccine lot as the anti lot and for myself who's somewhere in the middle it's frustrating reading two completely polarised opinions with no room for discussion. 

And then you have a massive bellend like max talking shite and calling lads fannies for wanting the vaccine for very real reasons. 

I think we're all fed up, confused and so pissed off with this whole covid crap, it's hard just to keep reading it all, and try to make sense of it! Lol.

Anyway, no malice intended mate ?

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

No no no ‘ I’m calling them fannies for being shit scared to try and live some kind of life during all this whilst calling everyone not wanting the jab anti this and that and out of order ect ect ok El Cunto ?

Your a cur max, if you were a dog you'd be a cull. FACT. ??

22 hours ago, socks said:

You do know there’s a 98.8% survival rate don’t you. 

I do Ken ,I’m convinced I’ve had it back in November 19 .

What I see is a far bigger picture than you seem to be seeing at the moment .I know your a level headed chap mate and well capable of making your mind up and I actually think you’ll be having the vax in time as will a lot of other no takers but there tis .Whether those people choose to come clean on it is up to them .

We are sort of at a point in our short lives when a huge decision is thrust upon us amidst a modicum of doubt .Do I have the vax and risk it ,carry on with living life to the full hopefully or do I think sod it ,I’ve seen enough of the world and I’m semi retired anyway .

I'm opting for the jab as I’ve not seen no where near enough of the world .That’s my one and only reason for having it .

• Like 1
On 28/01/2021 at 07:02, foxdropper said:

No ,you actually put it in black and white that you tried to turn the fox with a shot to put it to ground .We all remember that episode well ?.Just own it ,stop lying and crack on .If your a pro pesty youll be doing a uturn on the vax or the work will dry up if your in and out of premises .

None of us want the vaccine ,none of us asked for this shite state of affairs .

Does make me smile when some come on here proclaiming they stand up for family values ,love thy neighbour and all that shite but when it actually comes to doing anything meaningful they are left wing conspirators when it suits ?.

My life will change without it so I’m ,against my better judgement ,going to have it to carry on living a full life with few restrictions .

Its about choices not being railroaded by lefty twats or internet professors .

But that's the thing.. I would rather fold my livelihood if I couldn't ethically and morally and most importantly HUMANELY... Mange the wildlife and nature in a way that's in balance.. With my human beleifs..  I understand people's personal experience and thoughts and beliefs.. Fs my own father has been convinced to take it despite many conversations over the last few weeks... And I respect everyone opinions.. And most importantly decisions.. ?

• Like 1
On 28/01/2021 at 19:42, Greyman said:

Clear conscience here, you are now immune and I offer no threat or risk to you, so why should I feel bad, or  is that not how a vaccine works ??? 

I am an estimated 70% immune after 2 weeks - second jab in 8 weeks. I am still a threat to you, as vaccine does not confirm you do not pass on the disease, merely suffer less seriously (if at all) from it. You should feel bad because you have no conscience about infecting others. Even if I can still pass covid on - my risk of infecting others (by having covid seriously) is reduced, so resources which might help others are freed to help them, rather than be tied up sorting me out. Besides, caring about others is intrinsically right.

• Like 2
57 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

I know the speed at which this has been rolled out is a massive concern, for a good chunk of people, and rightly so.

What, if anything, would change your mind?

A good few million having the vaccine and not getting little stubby arms or bells palsy. 

13 minutes ago, KES2 said:

I am an estimated 70% immune after 2 weeks - second jab in 8 weeks. I am still a threat to you, as vaccine does not confirm you do not pass on the disease, merely suffer less seriously (if at all) from it. You should feel bad because you have no conscience about infecting others. Even if I can still pass covid on - my risk of infecting others (by having covid seriously) is reduced, so resources which might help others are freed to help them, rather than be tied up sorting me out. Besides, caring about others is intrinsically right.

Fair enough, but they've admitted they don't even if you can still pass it on. If you can pass it on, surely you pass on the full blown virus, not the lesser symptoms you may or may not get if you get it. 

I respect you doing your duty as you see it, but you are doing it based on best guesses from government advisers who have shown time and again they don't really know.

4 hours ago, foxdropper said:

I do Ken ,I’m convinced I’ve had it back in November 19 .

What I see is a far bigger picture than you seem to be seeing at the moment .I know your a level headed chap mate and well capable of making your mind up and I actually think you’ll be having the vax in time as will a lot of other no takers but there tis .Whether those people choose to come clean on it is up to them .

We are sort of at a point in our short lives when a huge decision is thrust upon us amidst a modicum of doubt .Do I have the vax and risk it ,carry on with living life to the full hopefully or do I think sod it ,I’ve seen enough of the world and I’m semi retired anyway .

I'm opting for the jab as I’ve not seen no where near enough of the world .That’s my one and only reason for having it .

I understand that but your convinced you’ve had it and you are ok then why risk a vaccine that hasn’t had long term testing. Who knows what could manifest from it in 2,5,10 years time ??? 

5 minutes ago, socks said:

I understand that but your convinced you’ve had it and you are ok then why risk a vaccine that hasn’t had long term testing. Who knows what could manifest from it in 2,5,10 years time ??? 

For the reason I wish to travel mate .I want to see Africa again and Canada and shoot boar in Poland .If I’m right none of thats going to be allowed without a jab .I’ve done ok in life and now I want to spend it .

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, ChrisJones said:

I know the speed at which this has been rolled out is a massive concern, for a good chunk of people, and rightly so.

What, if anything, would change your mind?

Repeal of the hunting act 2004, and the reinstatement of root beer at McDonald's, big cups of

• Thanks 1
6 minutes ago, socks said:

Who knows what could manifest from it in 2,5,10 years time ??? 

We could all be dead in 5, 10 years time. Basically the benefits of having the vaccine outweigh the risk of catching covid . 7.5 million have already had it with nobody dying . Vaccines eradicate disease so seems silly not to have it and beat this pandemic. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1