to have the corvid jab or not

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You said "end of thread "and then carried on 

Just to show it’s not all doom and gloom my daughter has been nominated and won a local hero award for her work through the pandemic, we may not believe all the shit being pumped at us on the news but

Crack on then you Guinean pig but just respect people’s wishes not to, it’s not rocket science and like a typical little lefty you have to throw in the little snide ONLY SENSIBLE PEOPLE LIKE ME, quip

Posted Images

Just now, mC HULL said:

When you got the government putting up ads of scientist saying there’s no conspiracy it’s safe then local papers has local scientists saying the same I’d be sceptical ? lol

They'd be better off saying it's not safe instead. ?

2 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Yes I do...I said that regards too many people with their hand in the pot..

Still no relevance to the vaccine mate 

No relevance to vaccine but a massive relevance to the panic hysteria of the virus 

how many young die each year from starvation but we don’t tackle that the same or give it the same media coverage 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Greb147 said:

They'd be better off saying it's not safe instead. ?

Agreed or put there arms up have a jab there self show everyone it is safe lol and I don’t mean swap it for a syringe a water before hand lol

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

No relevance to vaccine but a massive relevance to the panic hysteria of the virus 

how many young die each year from starvation but we don’t tackle that the same or give it the same media coverage 

I think that's the point max is trying to make. ?

37 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

Ethiopia needs water how hard can it be to sort that for them 

34 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Plumbing is not a trade over there unfortunately... 

32 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

lol doesn’t seem to be in all of Africa seems ok to dig for oil gold etc but water impossible lol

6 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

and now plumbing in ethiopia 

Wilf will be along shortly, to sort this fiasco out ?

Did anybody hear that Einstein of the hippo world fukcing Diane abbot on the radio yesterday explaining that the reason the BAME community are dubious about taking up the vaccine is because they do t trust scientists after some doctor in America was experimenting on black slaves. Can that wallowing lump of pestulant shit get any fukcing stupider. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
3 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

And still none of you cnuts that doing most posting on this thread have been out hunting??

I have I’ve just got back from a weekend in sunny lincoln ?

24 minutes ago, socks said:

Did anybody hear that Einstein of the hippo world fukcing Diane abbot on the radio yesterday explaining that the reason the BAME community are dubious about taking up the vaccine is because they do t trust scientists after some doctor in America was experimenting on black slaves. Can that wallowing lump of pestulant shit get any fukcing stupider. 

If you're white and don't want the vaccine, you're selfish, stupid, endangering other people and an allround bad egg. If you're black and don't want the vaccine it's because you're a poor victim.