to have the corvid jab or not

5 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

She’s  on f***ing joe rogan . 

dmt , the Amazon , Scientology, homeless in la , aliens , Amy Schumer , Epstein and Connor mcgregor will take up 90 percent of the conversation 

Magic mushrooms multipled by a 1000 plus aliens ???

In all seriousness its very informative about the benefits of vitd and the immune system and safe dosage and so on. 

Edited by dogmandont

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You said "end of thread "and then carried on 

Just to show it’s not all doom and gloom my daughter has been nominated and won a local hero award for her work through the pandemic, we may not believe all the shit being pumped at us on the news but

Crack on then you Guinean pig but just respect people’s wishes not to, it’s not rocket science and like a typical little lefty you have to throw in the little snide ONLY SENSIBLE PEOPLE LIKE ME, quip

Posted Images

1 hour ago, maxhardcore said:

Sounds a great way to manage the health of the nation lol

Folks reap what they sow Max, everyone is happy having some bollocks claim.....not so happy when the result of their actions affect them directly.

Thats Britain in a nutshell ?

6 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Who’s taking the piss

Insurance companies should not be dictating if a dentist stays open or operational or not .

Let those that want to keep the nations health intact do so.

Do docs and nurses not work with known Covid patients daily ?

Do supermarket check out staff not have hundreds if not more standing two feet from them every day with some not wearing masks ?

Ambulance staff having to get close and personal daily .

Teachers having 30 plus kids around them daily ‘ some will be from family’s not giving two Fucks and mixing in different house holds  daily .

Where does it stop ?

Dentists should be allowed to choose and work as safety as possible the same as any other job ?

That all sounds fine until some prick sues the dentist for something and the insurance says we told you you wasn’t covered, bloke will wind up living in a tent ! 

1 minute ago, maxhardcore said:

Have Insurance companies ? knock up signed disclaimers before treatment commences .

Don’t work that way, not worth the risk.

Insurance companies are there to sell insurance, they are not in the business of not selling insurance.

If they advise disclaimers the risk transfers to them and they won’t be doing that any time soon for free.

i cant even imagine if this actual comes about.

you dont see this sort of comments from a fkn pig when it comes to grooming gangs drug dealers nonces alike.

so you still think it aint all about control??

one cop walks into the wrong house and .................................

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/jan/05/police-chief-calls-for-power-of-entry-into-homes-of-suspected-lockdown-breakers

Police chief calls for power of entry into homes of suspected lockdown breakers

West Midlands police commissioner calls for ‘useful tool’ to enforce new national lockdown measures

The government should toughen the lockdown by giving officers the right to force entry into homes of suspected law breakers, a policing leader has said.

David Jamieson, the police and crime commissioner for the West Midlands police, England’s second biggest force, said: “For the small minority of people who refuse entry to police officers and obstruct their work, the power of entry would seem to be a useful tool.

“I have raised this issue with the policing minister previously and clarity on the power of entry would help police officers enforce the new Covid regulations more easily.”

As the third lockdown comes into force in England at midnight on Wednesday, the rising infection rate is also causing increasing absences from the ranks of officers needed to help enforce the lockdown.
The Guardian understands that ahead of the lockdown announcement, the government considered other tough measures including restricting how far people can travel for exercise and a night-time curfew from 10pm to early morning.
The curtailment of movement ideas considered could have seen people limited to traveling only several miles from their main residence or to their own county.

In discussions with government since the first lockdown, police have pointed out the coronavirus regulations do not allow them to gain entry to a place where they suspect laws may be being broken, such as where large parties are taking place.

Sources expect the new lockdown to be broadly similar to the first last March and to be policed in a similar way. The 43 local forces in England will make their own operational decisions and concentrate on the biggest breaches such as unlicensed music events and parties.

Police say most people are complying with the parts of the regulations they have been enforcing. Research for the government’s scientific advisers found that less than 20% of people in England fully self-isolate when asked to do so.

A spokesperson for the National Police Chiefs Council said: “We are confident that the majority of people will respect the rules and do their part to keep our communities safe and to protect the NHS.
“Those who do not follow the regulations and measures put in place to limit the spread of the virus should expect to receive a fixed penalty notice”.

The new lockdown, caused by rising infection rates, is causing increasing absences among police ranks, currently understood in England to be on average 7%. In some forces it is higher, and as in the first lockdown, forces have drawn up plans as to what they would stop doing if absence levels continue to rise and become a crisis.

Mark Burns-Williamson, West Yorkshire’s police and crime commissioner said: “By complying, we are protecting one another, our loved ones and those emergency service and key workers who are on the front-line of the response this winter, putting their safety before others on all our behalfs.

“The police in West Yorkshire will continue to maintain their approach of engaging, explaining and encouraging the public, but using enforcement powers when and where it’s necessary for wider public protection purposes and I’ll be having further conversations with the chief constable and policing minister later [on Tuesday].”

The Metropolitan police, which covers Greater London, said the alleged organiser of a party in Kensington, which up to 200 people attended, could face a £10,000 fine. The Met said they were called to the party on 30 December and officers recovered weapons including knives and hammers

15 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

Just popped into a Aldi nr Peterlee.

I was in there 5 mins and seen 5 males and 1 female shopping with no face mask on and one checks out lass without one on ( she was probably wanting to show her trout pout off ) ?

Security could see these and nothing said .

So is it compulsory to wear a face mask whilst shopping or is it only gov guidelines ?

My wife works in a shop and is exempt from wearing a mask because of medical conditions, she wears a badge explaining that. You do not need a medical certificate to prove you are exempt and can download the badges from the government website.  

There are rumours that individual stores may make them compulsory for all staff and those that cant wear mask will be moved to a non customer focused role or put on full sick.

Not a dig but If it concerns you that much why not ask politely why they are not wearing one if its medical reasons I'm sure they would explain why ? Sometimes asking instead of festering inside and casting aspersions helps ?

• Like 2
7 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

Who’s taking the piss

Insurance companies should not be dictating if a dentist stays open or operational or not .

Let those that want to keep the nations health intact do so.

Do docs and nurses not work with known Covid patients daily ?

Do supermarket check out staff not have hundreds if not more standing two feet from them every day with some not wearing masks ?

Ambulance staff having to get close and personal daily .

Teachers having 30 plus kids around them daily ‘ some will be from family’s not giving two Fucks and mixing in different house holds  daily .

Where does it stop ?

Dentists should be allowed to choose and work as safety as possible the same as any other job ?

Firstly you can't run business like that you have to have Public Liability Insurance by law.

Doctors and Nurses have to take precautions and wear PPE Deep clean in the same way that Dentist do.

Supermarket staff, Teachers are not working in a small room full of water vapour from some bodys mouth.

You can not do Dentistry on patient with a mask on.

You're just talking shit.

So you think having a disclaimer would solve it and crack on regardless, so you end up with  more covid about the place more patients DIE more staff DIE less dentist staff get sick less appointments. That really solves it don't it. FFS

Cheers Arry

7 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

The very same . 
I love some of his episodes but when he has hotep Jesus , Brendan Schaub , Russell brand etc on it kills me 

I think that’s what’s great about it, although I rarely catch the podcast these days, the diverse list of guests is so vast it can’t be for everyone....

.....& at the other end of the spectrum you’ve got James English........”so when did you start stealing cars?” ?

• Like 1
9 hours ago, TOMO said:

might be a bit low doesed that mate.....i think the 400 iu is the recomended dose thats been around for years....but whats been shown is even on the right dose not everybody assimilates it properly ....so they could get a test done and still be found vitd deficient....and because there is little risk in overdose its suggested folk use more...

if i remember right its the vit k2 that helps the vitd3 ..not to overdose...if that makes sense....  watch that docs vids hes got some good info ...theres a few other docs on youtube as well with good info about it

The Mrs was told 2 a day for us & 1 for the kids, but I’ll look into it....

I weren’t even bothered about the stuff until you got me started! ?

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

What are the medical reasons that can be used to not wear a mask.

And if anyone can just download a badge that in itself is open to abuse ?

There you go Max https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/face-coverings-when-to-wear

everything is open to abuse, if you ask politely I'm sure the "trout pouted" shop assistant would have explained why. If she was behind a screen that is deemed as protection enough ?