to have the corvid jab or not

It’s interesting to hear how other countries handle their restrictions. I heard from a Portuguese colleague of my wife’s tonight that in Portugal they have a 1pm curfew! But everything is open, including hospitality up to that point.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You said "end of thread "and then carried on 

Just to show it’s not all doom and gloom my daughter has been nominated and won a local hero award for her work through the pandemic, we may not believe all the shit being pumped at us on the news but

Crack on then you Guinean pig but just respect people’s wishes not to, it’s not rocket science and like a typical little lefty you have to throw in the little snide ONLY SENSIBLE PEOPLE LIKE ME, quip

Posted Images

1 hour ago, maxhardcore said:

I think Govs made the decisions for them is what was wrote

Because of gov directive they cannot make it pay is what’s been said Numpty drawers .

Never said it was Government, you are the numpty . Things are run by Risk Assessments, Insurance , Liability and Duty of Care. Dentistry is high risk because of the water assisted drill hence water droplets in the air and the aspirators.

Cheers Arry

Yes they do in some respect.

FFS if you do not use PPE proper Covid protection your Insurance would be void. Is that not obvious, I take it you have never been in business or you would know about Public Liability.

Cheers Arry

Edited by Arry
  • Like 4
30 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

So insurance company’s now make decisions on people’s health Arry ?

Insurance companies make decision on everything !

Welcome to the world of no win, no fee ! 
Do try and keep up old chap ?

35 minutes ago, Arry said:

Yes they do in some respect.

FFS if you do not use PPE proper Covid protection your Insurance would be void. Is that not obvious, I take it you have never been in business or you would know about Public Liability.

Cheers Arry

Think he's just a doley that lives on here 

1 hour ago, Accip74 said:

Looks like these are only 10 mcg

74AEE7BA-009E-41D8-9F79-21B61613C7B9.jpeg

might be a bit low doesed that mate.....i think the 400 iu is the recomended dose thats been around for years....but whats been shown is even on the right dose not everybody assimilates it properly ....so they could get a test done and still be found vitd deficient....and because there is little risk in overdose its suggested folk use more...

if i remember right its the vit k2 that helps the vitd3 ..not to overdose...if that makes sense....  watch that docs vids hes got some good info ...theres a few other docs on youtube as well with good info about it

1 minute ago, maxhardcore said:

Sounds a great way to manage the health of the nation lol

If you had your way you would abandon any duty of care FFS. What about family of the staff when they come home, should they be at risk because you want to throw out all safety protocols so they can speed up appointments?

Cheers Arry

10 minutes ago, Arry said:

If you had your way you would abandon any duty of care FFS. What about family of the staff when they come home, should they be at risk because you want to throw out all safety protocols so they can speed up appointments?

Cheers Arry

Max doesn't know if he's punched or bored half the time Arry. 

38 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

A bit long but very informative and from a lady that seems like she knows her onions. 

She’s  on f***ing joe rogan . 

dmt , the Amazon , Scientology, homeless in la , aliens , Amy Schumer , Epstein and Connor mcgregor will take up 90 percent of the conversation 

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Where does it end ?

What about school teachers ?

Carers ‘Nurses ‘Paramedics ‘ Asda check out staff 

The list goes on

Don't take the piss Dentist are high risk because they are working in peoples mouths with water spray surely to christ you understand that there is no comparison.

Cheers Arry

• Like 1