to have the corvid jab or not

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You said "end of thread "and then carried on 

Just to show it’s not all doom and gloom my daughter has been nominated and won a local hero award for her work through the pandemic, we may not believe all the shit being pumped at us on the news but

Crack on then you Guinean pig but just respect people’s wishes not to, it’s not rocket science and like a typical little lefty you have to throw in the little snide ONLY SENSIBLE PEOPLE LIKE ME, quip

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

Have to pm our secretary BM with new membership requests

I thoroughly enjoy the riposte between you lot, but I'm far to delicate to join in with such ribald revelries! ? !

Cheers.

Edited by chartpolski
  • Haha 1
17 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

What did I help them do ?

Who is them and what did I help them do ?

You helped them in the erosion of your culture and your genetic inheritance in furtherance of their aim to do away with the White European.

You helped them in their war to make the British culture nothing so that people have no focal point, no common bond.

Those things make a people weak and a government strong. 

I have to say, I have read your diatribes over the weeks with a mixture of approval and incredulity!

You simply can’t or don’t want to see that your failure to invest in your own and your readiness to jump to the defence of everyone that isn’t your own and have helped destroy towns, cities and cultures is exactly what you have been trained to think.

Folks like you are the enemy within, eating away at the body of your history and the soul of the nation that gave you life.

I have had stupid argument after stupid argument with your for years about how the government is f***ing you over and has weaponised the black man to help them do it.....but you wouldn’t have it.

Now you can’t fly abroad to get up to whatever nonsense it is that men who fly to places like Bankok and Phuket get up to you are crying like a baby, you couldn’t give a shit about the health service or the government......it’s because it’s affected YOU !

Take your new found enlightenment and cop on ;) 

Edited by WILF
  • Like 2

So the folk that has tested positive for the virus don th need the vaccine then,after all they had it there bodies must have built up antibidies/ immunity if there alive lol

This vaccine shite an absolute joke,are yes fecking blind.

8 minutes ago, WILF said:

You helped them in the erosion of your culture and your genetic inheritance in furtherance of their aim to do away with the White European.

You helped them in their war to make the British culture nothing so that people have no focal point, no common bond.

Those things make a people weak and a government strong. 

I have to say, I have read your diatribes over the weeks with a mixture of approval and incredulity!

You simply can’t or don’t want to see that your failure to invest in your own and your readiness to jump to the defence of everyone that isn’t your own and have helped destroy towns, cities and cultures is exactly what you have been trained to think.

Folks like you are the enemy within, eating away at the body of your history and the soul of the nation that gave you life.

I have had stupid argument after stupid argument with your for years about how the government is f***ing you over and has weaponised the black man to help them do it.....but you wouldn’t have it.

Now you can’t fly abroad to get up to whatever nonsense it is that men who fly to places like Bankok and Phuket get up to you are crying like a baby, you couldn’t give a shit about the health service or the government......it’s because it’s affected YOU !

Take your new found enlightenment and cop on ;) 

May I ask what you've done apart from flee your country and moan on here? 

8 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

May I ask what you've done apart from flee your country and moan on here? 

Married his own kind, and took it upon his self to move and give his kids a life.... From where I'm sat?

If Max hates this country  that much, why don't he do us all a favour and f**k off to phuket? 

Traitorous cnut that he is?

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
Just now, Daniel cain said:

Married his own kind, and took it upon his self to move and give his kids a life.... From where I'm sat?

If Max hates this country  that much, why don't he do us all a favour and f**k off to phuket? 

What logic is that pal? 

Just now, Daniel cain said:

Doing the best for your family... Who the f**k wants to live amongst 3rd world savages? 

When you actively interact with said 3rd world savages it opens you up to accusations of hypocrisy though. 

Actions do speak louder than words, I can't weigh all that up. 

6 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Actually think he married an Irish girl from what he's said