to have the corvid jab or not

3 minutes ago, shovel leaner said:

I get what you are say Greyman. I’ve watched the video and I’m familiar with the hospital as it’s my local hospital and I’ve had to visit it from time to time . The ground floor where she is filming is mostly outpatient clinics. The wards covid and otherwise are mostly in the tower block and that is closed to the public, there is security on it and she wouldn’t have been able to show it . I’m only being devils advocate, because I’m against this level of lockdown . 

Which is why she was arrested, she was filming people and places she shouldn't have

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You said "end of thread "and then carried on 

Just to show it’s not all doom and gloom my daughter has been nominated and won a local hero award for her work through the pandemic, we may not believe all the shit being pumped at us on the news but

Crack on then you Guinean pig but just respect people’s wishes not to, it’s not rocket science and like a typical little lefty you have to throw in the little snide ONLY SENSIBLE PEOPLE LIKE ME, quip

Posted Images

2 hours ago, thefensarefarbutistillgo said:

How ill did you become with it ? 

I didn’t. I felt slightly achy on the first day & developed a bit of a cough for a few days that wasn’t even irritating. Other than that no sickness, but I completely lost my taste & smell for at least 2 weeks with no blocked nose!

Just to add my Mrs didn’t feel a thing. The lady in question & her husband were sick, but nothing serious. 

Edited by Accip74
  • Like 1
45 minutes ago, Accip74 said:

I didn’t. I felt slightly achy on the first day & developed a bit of a cough for a few days that wasn’t even irritating. Other than that no sickness, but I completely lost my taste & smell for at least 2 weeks with no blocked nose!

Just to add my Mrs didn’t feel a thing. The lady in question & her husband were sick, but nothing serious. 

Good to read mate, safe and sound is the main job ?

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Accip74 said:

This is the case for the vast majority of people who get it, ah well may aswell crash the world economy, put people under severe lockdowns and destroy millions of people livelihoods over it aswell as kill even more people through all the restrictions, makes perfect sense, makes me laugh these people who think the government is doing all of this for our own good 

• Like 3

Heard on the news they want a harsher lockdown to protect NHS,wtf peoples health should come first,they should pump the money for nightingale hospitals into NHS instead.

Folks sitting at home with all sorts wrong with them,afraid to go to hospital or appointments cancelled,what a joke,first couple didn't work cause it's still here,so let's do more of the same ffs

Theres wiserceating grass.

Edited by Francie
12 hours ago, Accip74 said:

good news that mate....have you been taking vit d3 ...or any multi vits

11 hours ago, thefensarefarbutistillgo said:

Save the nhs by making the country a poorer place for many years to come, I thought it was the tax payers who paid for the nhs, good idea these lockdowns which will create a massive rise in unemployment 

What made you think it was taxpayers when the debt is 2 trillion quid ? 

1 minute ago, Greb147 said:

Looking like another full lockdown is imminent, get it over and done with then instead of faffing around as usual. 

Get what over and done with, we have been being locked down masked up masks off, washed our hands for almost a year and things have not changed, when the sun shines infections will disappear same as they do every year, but it still won’t change, take a look at Aus they are locking city,s down with 10 cases, you must be more pissed than usual if you think another lock down will cure anything ?

2 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Get what over and done with, we have been being locked down masked up masks off, washed our hands for almost a year and things have not changed, when the sun shines infections will disappear same as they do every year, but it still won’t change, take a look at Aus they are locking city,s down with 10 cases, you must be more pissed than usual if you think another lock down will cure anything ?

Who said it will, you certainly must be pissed. 

It's inevitable so let's get it out the way. 

Anyway, you're saying that when we were in full lockdown the number of cases didn't drop? 

Edited by Greb147
1 minute ago, Greb147 said:

Who said it will, you certainly must be pissed. 

It's inevitable so let's get it out the way. 

Once again did not wearing masks get it out the way,NO did wearing masks get it out the way No, did the first second or third lockdown get it out the way NO so why should another lockdown work, it’s just about finishing off the last few small businesses that have managed to cling on and survive until we are all driving an amazon van ??

4 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Once again did not wearing masks get it out the way,NO did wearing masks get it out the way No, did the first second or third lockdown get it out the way NO so why should another lockdown work, it’s just about finishing off the last few small businesses that have managed to cling on and survive until we are all driving an amazon van ??

No lockdown was predicted to get it out of the way was it? 

If I'm not mistaken the cases dropped when we went in to full lockdown? 

Now you know as well as me that a big majority of people (me included) have not followed lockdown rules, so let's not pretend we have. 

16 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

No lockdown was predicted to get it out of the way was it? 

If I'm not mistaken the cases dropped when we went in to full lockdown? 

Now you know as well as me that a big majority of people (me included) have not followed lockdown rules, so let's not pretend we have. 

The deaths dropped as we went towards summer this is because coronaviruses are mainly seasonal nothing to do with lockdowns, we will keep having lockdowns until the spring and then the deaths will drop largely in number again over the summer and we will again be told that it is because the lockdowns have worked but in reality it’s just the weather change 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1