Fit dogs

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

my little brindle bitch was pretty fit in this pic....she's also fairly easy to keep reasonably fit..  

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Balaur said:

Probably throw all sorts....

Why's that mate, you know how she's bred? Don't know why, but I thought that bitch is sheepchaser's generation bred collie/bull/grey, which would therefore be genetically more 'fixed', for want of a better term?

First proper night back out tonight after about 4/5 weeks off with illness. Been getting out for hour or two here and there in the day and he seems back to himself hunting as he was. Not expecting too much of him but hel get a couple of decent runs hopefully 

2F5FB55A-A6D5-45DA-A348-653AF2E5F125.jpeg

• Like 5
1 hour ago, Bolero said:

LMAO. Not sure what that Boon fella done to you that’s that has your panties in bunch lol  why a person who you don’t know and who doesn’t even live in the same country  has got you all worked up  is beyond me. You seem to keep wasting a lot of time on something as trivial and unimportant as this is

Boone was a rampant homosexual that liked to post semi naked pictures of himself on here and threatened to fly across the Atlantic to give a few lads a good bumming, he was also obsessed with patterdale peds and claimed to know Floyd. 

But if you're not him then I apologise. Lololololol. 

• Haha 3
2 minutes ago, Balaur said:

Ah I'm only throwing it out there yep could well be the case , I guess it's a bit of a gamble whatever the breeding but I'm fairly certain you'd have a better idea than me.

No mate, not really into all the genetics and percentages etc. Just remember reading, and a few people saying, that type becomes more 'fixed', if you know what you're doing, after a certain amount of generations.

I just thought that bitch was bred that way? ?

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Balaur said:

Hope it goes well mate, lamping is something I've struggled with this season still might get me a mooching torch and have a wander soon....

Cheers mate. I love it myself. Been a very on off season this year so far but these are the months it normally seems to get a little more interesting so hopefully it be hassle free now for next few months

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Balaur said:

My bitch is line bred but fairly sure if something small was put to her you'd lose the purpose of the dog was all I meant...

I think if you put any out side blood of a different type in to a established line it changes the dynamics of the line in to a scattered breeding of a variety in type it’s a lucky dip breeding of all sorts.I done a scattered breeding out of a line bred collie x with 34yrs of line breeding behind it changed the base blood over I got assorts from pups that looked beddy x some collie x some looked like none peds only on the second breeding in of the collie beddyx back to a similar bred dog there produced more typey an evener in the litter 

12 hours ago, dogmandont said:

Boone was a rampant homosexual that liked to post semi naked pictures of himself on here and threatened to fly across the Atlantic to give a few lads a good bumming, he was also obsessed with patterdale peds and claimed to know Floyd. 

But if you're not him then I apologise. Lololololol. 

Well I’ve never had a patterdale In my life. And Floyd well it’s not like we are close or anything if we run into each other somewhere we might chat for a bit but that’s it

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Those rabbits are massive or that dog is very far away. ?

Taking a well deserved rest. I remember buzzing that night. Couldnt wait to tell my cousin about the night. Then he sent me a photo of his dog duke with 5 big rabbits and few less rabbits. 

Edited by Andrewreynoldshunting
  • Like 1