Hydroponics wholesale

3 hours ago, mackem said:

Consumer dictates the market, that's why albi gangs churn out stardog and ammo on a commercial scale for the low end, and Runtz, zuchi, jungle boys stuff etc gets in from cali, oregon and Canada for the more cannaseur or upper range of the market. 

the mimosa was my favourite belting 

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

nah one puff and you might fall off your high horse

Snap,crackle and pop??

It's all LED these days mate and sodiums and ballasts are old hat,LED produces a small amount of heat and uses less than half the electric.Find cheap full spectrum light LED's and your'll be half way

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, mackem said:

Symbiotic genetics,its a purple punch cross, they also do ginger mints and frozen banana, strange names eh. 

quality mate 

me pal has a nice mimozz cut that gets some nice purple to it perfrct tree seeds i think spanish 

• Like 1
12 hours ago, mushroom said:

Rotterdam!

Cheaper, better quality and not many tourists.

Was there working when the euros were on in '96. The dutch do love their football. 

Old boy I used to work with was there 15 years before, he'd describe a place from back then (mostly strip clubs lol) we'd then find them (in 96) & they were exactly as he had described! Same owners, even the doorstaff! Was over 15 years difference between 'Dam visits, that place hadnt changed much in certain 1/4s

6 hours ago, baker boy said:

40 yrs ago round here you had 3 choices, Red Leb, Morrocan Black or fck all ?

Early 90s remember slate they called it and remember some brown coloured grass with loads of seeds in it that came up from London that was a good smoke for me in a pipe as I did not smoke tobacco imho the strong skunk that started taking over put a lot off like me who would have the odd pipe on a weekend to relax . I have not had a smoke of it for over 15 years now but I am tempted to try the oil or edibles as my sciatica is getting worse. 

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

Early 90s remember slate they called it and remember some brown coloured grass with loads of seeds in it that came up from London that was a good smoke for me in a pipe as I did not smoke tobacco imho the strong skunk that started taking over put a lot off like me who would have the odd pipe on a weekend to relax . I have not had a smoke of it for over 15 years now but I am tempted to try the oil or edibles as my sciatica is getting worse. 

Was it the thai stick or derban poision the thai stick little orangey brown and the durban poison brown with seeds but both good smoke bk in the day.

40 minutes ago, Councilestatekid said:

Was it the thai stick or derban poision the thai stick little orangey brown and the durban poison brown with seeds but both good smoke bk in the day.

Sounds like the durban poison mate it was light brown in colour 9oz of it looked like a small loaf of brown bread.

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, tatsblisters said:

I suffer with that from time to time mate but as I have learned to manage it, it has got better (as in longs spans of time between the odd attack as opposed to a regular thing)

Glucosamin (spel ?), stretches, early intervention with anti inflammatory when I recognise the signs and rest when needed have pretty much put pay to it…….the bonus is, you don’t loose your driving license for any of the above or help the weed epidemic absolutely destroying a whole generation of our young.

Edited by WILF
  • Like 1
50 minutes ago, WILF said:

help the weed epidemic absolutely destroying a whole generation of our young.

I wonder why there's such a societal difference, here the kids are the most highly educated in the world (Google it), yet canuck kids students love a bong, they smoke weed, they get it delivered with their pizza, Holland is the same as the kids aren't exactly strangers to dried plant matter. 

2 minutes ago, mackem said:

I wonder why there's such a societal difference, here the kids are the most highly educated in the world (Google it), yet canuck kids students love a bong, they smoke weed, they get it delivered with their pizza, Holland is the same as the kids aren't exactly strangers to dried plant matter. 

Mate, I think it comes down to this (for want of a better educated answer)……when the shit hit the fan, nobody in the world ever said “Better call Holland or Canada” ……..they just didn’t.

My own very humble and personal opinion is that it’s detracts from people and from society……there’s hundreds of thousands of blokes walking about absolutely not worth a f**k because of weed. 

As I say, just my opinion so that don’t make me “right” ?

Here’s a question, would we think it’s right if they were delivering a bottle of vodka or diazepam to young people with their pizza ? 

Even 20 benson & hedges ?

Edited by WILF
7 minutes ago, WILF said:

Mate, I think it comes down to this (for want of a better educated answer)……when the shit hit the fan, nobody in the world ever said “Better call Holland or Canada” ……..they just didn’t.

But how come they aren't sitting at home wasting their lives on PS5 games and lounging round all day, kids here are motivated, and the average Dutch kid speaks three languages, what's the societal differences, that's the root of the difference. 

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, mackem said:

But how come they aren't sitting at home wasting their lives on PS5 games and lounging round all day, kids here are motivated, and the average Dutch kid speaks three languages, what's the societal differences, that's the root of the difference. 

Ahh, get you now and I take your point.

I think that is a whole other conversation about the devaluing of the British man and how whole generations and areas have been made to feel worthless.

Thats a massive topic mate 

Edited by WILF
  • Like 1