Blacks all the time.

18 minutes ago, WILF said:

You want to have a word with yourself ya grubby old c**t. 

Bit strong that wilf no need matey the man's had a rough ride of late  im sure he said it in jest 

Edited by Blackmag
  • Like 1

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It’s a war on your race, history, culture and sense of self.........a broken people are a weak people ! So shut up, keep paying and do as you are f***ing told !  

Na man I'm faithful  lol besides  only got to go to Kuwait and Jordan.was hoping to go to Syria but my fight got messed up both times. Will say though few time we got off base me and the boys got to s

Amazon programme on the other night  2 family's of blacks.and 1 black presenter and 1 white presenter. Filmed in the UK.. Why am I seeing this all the time.... The adverts.mixed al

Posted Images

13 hours ago, sid g said:

just saying what this pair are like chill out a bit ffs .. 

Its nothing to do with chilling out you are digging people out on here for criticizing a tv advert but defending your mates for refusing to watch any kind of sport because black people do it !....clearly you havent really thought this through.

13 hours ago, Blackmag said:

Bit strong that wilf no need matey the man's had a rough ride of late  im sure he said it in jest 

look lads just let me get my priorities right, at the moment im doin a late breakfast, and my belly comes first, I shall at my convenience answer this post, but answer me this, were in any of my posts sin I joined have I been rude to anyone, easy done sat behind a comp eh, that's where intelligence kicks in and manners, at the moment im debating weather or not to tell wilfy boy whom I respected for his intelligence to go f**k himself, or continue to be the respectfull English gentleman I am , im sure deep in his heart he does regret his remark to me,  it don't matter, water off a ducks back comes to mind

• Like 5

That whole great big fat arse thing that blacks have going on is actually called " Steatopygia " i think theres a film out about the woman Sara Baartman who was brought from Africa to England to be used in freak shows,people would pay to prod and poke her scientists compared her to Orangutans because of the fat arse,huge minge and tiny ears.... if im not wrong after she died her body became the property of medical science and was displayed in a museum up till the 70,s or 80,s.

It sums most blacks up really to think something that was a grotesque freak show 200 years ago today is really " cool " 

How any man could find a blubbery revolting thing like that sexy is pretty peculiar to me but each to their own......squats/lunges/bike/running....bit of hit....beyond that.....surgery.

• Like 4
5 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

That whole great big fat arse thing that blacks have going on is actually called " Steatopygia " i think theres a film out about the woman Sara Baartman who was brought from Africa to England to be used in freak shows,people would pay to prod and poke her scientists compared her to Orangutans because of the fat arse,huge minge and tiny ears.... if im not wrong after she died her body became the property of medical science and was displayed in a museum up till the 70,s or 80,s.

It sums most blacks up really to think something that was a grotesque freak show 200 years ago today is really " cool " 

How any man could find a blubbery revolting thing like that sexy is pretty peculiar to me but each to their own......squats/lunges/bike/running....bit of hit....beyond that.....surgery.

I think the black man genuinely likes fat women, look how many fat white slags have brown babies, a shag is a shag to them  , they never hang around any way so doesn’t matter to them 

15 minutes ago, sid g said:

there not my mates  just people i  know of it was just a comparison  , i dont really give a fook tbh so you crack on ...

They,re not your mates you just know them and you dont care anyway.....well thats that cleared up then well in boss :thumbs:

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, iworkwhippets said:

look lads just let me get my priorities right, at the moment im doin a late breakfast, and my belly comes first, I shall at my convenience answer this post, but answer me this, were in any of my posts sin I joined have I been rude to anyone, easy done sat behind a comp eh, that's where intelligence kicks in and manners, at the moment im debating weather or not to tell wilfy boy whom I respected for his intelligence to go f**k himself, or continue to be the respectfull English gentleman I am , im sure deep in his heart he does regret his remark to me,  it don't matter, water off a ducks back comes to mind

With all due respect mate, you are free to tell me whatever you like.

I know you have had it rough of late and I genuinely sympathise, I really do.....I have seen plenty of death in my life so I can relate.

However, you came across as a decent enough chap and lately all those grubby, creepy remarks about your filthy pants and your bollocks and washing strange women’s knickers is making me take a different view of you and that’s probably unfair........it’s weird and it’s creepy mate, it’s seedy in a horrible dirty kind of way.

I don’t have a right to tell you what to do, just saying what I see.

Im sure plenty of people think I’m the biggest wanker in the world and as I say, you are free to tell me to go f**k myself and I won’t be one bit upset about it. ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1