Blacks all the time.

Im not racist,but i will not go on holiday to any black country,or them indian shit holes,were thier shitting on the paths,and beaches.you see them food youtube videos of indian street food.ffs you,ll die

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It’s a war on your race, history, culture and sense of self.........a broken people are a weak people ! So shut up, keep paying and do as you are f***ing told !  

Amazon programme on the other night  2 family's of blacks.and 1 black presenter and 1 white presenter. Filmed in the UK.. Why am I seeing this all the time.... The adverts.mixed al

Na man I'm faithful  lol besides  only got to go to Kuwait and Jordan.was hoping to go to Syria but my fight got messed up both times. Will say though few time we got off base me and the boys got to s

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Qbgrey said:

Im not racist,but i will not go on holiday to any black country,or them indian shit holes,were thier shitting on the paths,and beaches.you see them food youtube videos of indian street food.ffs you,ll die

dirty scrotes, its Rhyl fer me then this year

1 hour ago, sid g said:

i know 2 brothers  that wont use takeaways wont go for a curry wont use corner shops wont watch  football or sport wont watch films or tv programmes with black actors wont go on holiday abroad wont buy car or food or  goods from anywhere other than the uk -- 

What do they drive? Rover Metros?

3 hours ago, WILF said:

Ill just add, it’s not about going on the web and telling everybody......it’s about going out in your community and telling everyone, living and breathing it and my personal experience is, people don’t.....they want absolutely no part of it even when it is done in a polite, logical and well mannered way.

I can agree with you there, mate, but as you know from threads past, present, and probably future. My issue has always been with the chairman and the board. Not the players. I still support the team but they're not having another penny of my money while they're squandering it and not chasing the silverware.

As far as community goes I grew up in one and as those that made it a community aged and died it wasn't a community anymore. Where I live now has been very welcoming to me as a foreigner and even as shitty as the city of Las Vegas is the lads I work with, from all over the Americas and Europe, are more of community than the sh*t that replaced us in Manchester and 12 years ago they were all homegrown deadheads too.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, WILF said:

? Mate, I cant speak for you but I feel like when it comes to the subject of race, culture and history we are like the f***ing Jehovah’s witnesses......if we knocked on any 20 random houses in a street in England and started bleating on about this some people may humour us for 5 minutes but all of them would want us to f**k off and leave them alone really ! Lol 

Its nothing more than a meddlesome distraction and they don’t give a flying bollocks about it really if it’s keeping them from mowing the lawn ! Lol 

I dont agree mate,and i dont agree because ive seen the results with my own eyes.....like i said a few days back i saw the reaction in my own area to what happens when folk are willing to get out there and knock on doors and it resulted in a legitimate seat on a borough council,ok tiny steps but it was the first far right victory in the Uk !....so no,i dont accept everyone just wants you to f**k off and leave them alone i just think theres too many people who feel feel gagged by political correctness......and after all that is what political correctness was brought in for.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, WILF said:

I think it’s worth fighting for too mate, trouble is millions and millions of people don’t agree with us.......if they did we wouldn’t be in this state 

Ill just add, it’s not about going on the web and telling everybody......it’s about going out in your community and telling everyone, living and breathing it and my personal experience is, people don’t.....they want absolutely no part of it even when it is done in a polite, logical and well mannered way.

Again i disagree for reasons i just said....but also....the internet is f****n humungus whats wrong with airing your views on it ?

Everyone keeps harping on about how wonderful social media is well i cant f****n stand it myself but i do accept its a fantastic place to air your views simply due to the volume of people you can reach.

As for knocking on doors Wilf its not like it was years ago where you,d knock blindly but have a group of lads plotted up in the motor just incase it went wonky...areas get leafleted and knocked accordingly youd be amazed just how many folks true honest thoughts are not so different to yours or mine over a cup of rosie in a safe environment.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
3 hours ago, WILF said:

I fully respect all that mate the BIG question is who is going to make that time come?.......because it’s going to take everyone.

A thousand blokes ain’t going to get things rolling while up against every single government, media and academic organisation in Europe so if we are all waiting for this thousand blokes then the times never, ever coming ! 

If you think theres not a thousand blokes that think like you and me then your nuts mate.....theres plenty....what they lack though is a combination of the courage to step away from political correctness and the unity to come together as groups.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
3 hours ago, sid g said:

are they right though mate there fighting the cause you would`nt get em whinging on a website about a blackman n a white woman  in an advert but you find em on a nf rally 

So what you mean is they are quite happy to be lost in a crowd but wont risk knocking doors or stand up on their own and risk being shot down in flames for their convictions.....the last NF rally was about 15 years ago and it was embarrassing as are all these nauseating " lets swear and shout behind a protective line of policemen "......its all moved way past the footie caper now mate !

• Thanks 1
2 hours ago, Qbgrey said:

Thats something else people have to stop doing " im not racist but....." stop apologising and just say what you,ve got to say.

• Like 4
19 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Thats something else people have to stop doing " im not racist but....." stop apologising and just say what you,ve got to say.

Not apologising,i have got myself in trouble many times round friends homes,pub etc for speaking my mind,even banned from local news online comments.i know who i like,worked with Pakistanis,and it did,nt work out well.i rather not be about them.if you want to feel anymore sick look up flure east new video.thats what really boils my piss.(songs called "lucky").go on gnash i dare you.ha,aaaaa

Edited by Qbgrey
7 minutes ago, sid g said:

i`ll get em to join here so they can have a cry about tv adverts ... 

Tell them to stay hidden on their non existent marches or not eating Indian food im sure that will save the white race.

4 minutes ago, Qbgrey said:

Not apologising,i have got myself in trouble many times round friends homes,pub etc for speaking my mind,even banned from local news online comments.i know who i like,worked with Pakistanis,and it did,nt work out well.i rather not be about them.if you want to feel anymore sick look up flure east new video.thats what really boils my piss.

All i mean mate is we have to get out of this " im not racist but " mentality.....everything we say is racist in some peoples eyes sometimes you just have to say f**k it think what you want im going to make my point....we,ve all got ourselves in trouble for speaking out and the reason we get in trouble for it is because we stopped doing it in the first place.

• Like 5

@gnasher16 How’s your pal getting on down the council, I’m curious to know if they give him a portfolio and how he has been received by the usual suspects from the usual parties mate ? 

Edited by WILF