Blacks all the time.

1 hour ago, gnasher16 said:

Yes of course im going to hang out with my own kind....you dont like your own kind and thats fine neither do i on the whole but its ok for you to say that if i do im a racist....but i do like my own kind and want to live amongst them should i not be allowed to ?....

Ok so you missed the point I'm trying to make .

So one, I never said I disliked people of my own race  I simply said that my personal interest,such as hobbies ,music tastes , what I like to wear drive so on and so forth , contradict the interests most women of my race . Hence if I'm so dogmatic about being with "my own people "  it's going to be a long hard road for me to find someone . So if I do find someone with similar interests who j get along with I see no big deal with them being a different race. 

• Like 1

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It’s a war on your race, history, culture and sense of self.........a broken people are a weak people ! So shut up, keep paying and do as you are f***ing told !  

Amazon programme on the other night  2 family's of blacks.and 1 black presenter and 1 white presenter. Filmed in the UK.. Why am I seeing this all the time.... The adverts.mixed al

Na man I'm faithful  lol besides  only got to go to Kuwait and Jordan.was hoping to go to Syria but my fight got messed up both times. Will say though few time we got off base me and the boys got to s

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Wolfdog91 said:

So one, I never said I disliked people of my own race  I simply said that my personal interest,such as hobbies ,music tastes , what I like to wear drive so on and so forth , contradict the interests most women of my race . Hence if I'm so dogmatic about being with "my own people "  it's going to be a long hard road for me to find someone . So if I do find someone with similar interests who j get along with I see no big deal with them being a different race. 

Crack on mate,just avoid uk birds,they will eat your soul away bit by bit.

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, Wolfdog91 said:

Also what's with this whole "my own kind thing" yall saying ? Do you guys just not see each other as fellow Brits ?  A house divided will not stand 

When thiers a war we stick together.when thiers not we fight amongst ourselves.(and wifes)

• Haha 1
10 minutes ago, Wolfdog91 said:

Wolf dog, there’s a problem in the black communities over in afrenglandistan, the blacks are murdering each other ten fold they are actively hunting each other even in broad daylight but they don’t care if some poor white/black/chink innocent kid gets knifed to death I’m the process, they rob everywhere and truth be told the minorities on GB have taken over most of the big cities and turned them into absolute shithole cesspit drug gang ghettos that the west side boys in Africa would even give a wide birth too. But if a white man pulls them on their actions they always play the race card, they do not belong on the 1st world but the liberals defend them cos dey is black. There’s no excuse for shite hawks from any race. Just for the record us northern Irish hate everybody equally no matter where yer from so we treat everybody equally hahaha

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
12 minutes ago, Wolfdog91 said:

I think there is an important difference between America and Europe.

If whites and blacks choose to wipe each other out in America then it matters less because none of you are meant to be there in the first place.

However white Europeans being wiped out in Europe is a very different story, we belong here and blacks folks don’t.

Race mixing does neither race any favours imho, but on a white continent where white people are in decline it’s a crime ! 

• Like 3
12 minutes ago, Wolfdog91 said:

Also what's with this whole "my own kind thing" yall saying ? Do you guys just not see each other as fellow Brits ?  A house divided will not stand 

I’m sure you realise how old our country is dont you mate......so us Britain’s have been around for a very, very long time and none of us looked like Eddie Murphy.

2 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Wolf dog, there’s a problem in the black communities over in afrenglandistan, the blacks are murdering each other ten fold they are actively hunting each other even in broad daylight but they don’t care if some poor white/black/chink innocent kid gets knifed to death I’m the process, they rob everywhere and truth be told the minorities on GB have taken over most of the big cities and turned them into absolute shithole cesspit drug gang ghettos that the west side boys in Africa would even give a wide birth too. But if a white man pulls them on their actions they always play the race card, they do not belong on the 1st world but the liberals defend them cos dey is black. There’s no excuse for shite hawks from any race. Just for the record us northern Irish hate everybody equally no matter where yer from so we treat everybody equally hahaha

Well that's a problem in the U S too but yet again the liberal don't help. Until you treat everyone equallyand hold everyone to the same standard it's gonna keep happening.  I will say though I 98% sure I know what kinda culture is in those areas and that stuff needs to change too. Honestly it's not as simple as everyone's to be to fix a problem.

3 minutes ago, WILF said:

I’m sure you realise how old our country is dont you mate......so us Britain’s have been around for a very, very long time and none of us looked like Eddie Murphy.

I mean where most if th original inhabitants of Britain whipped out when the Romans came over ?

look, is there only me willing to speak whats in my heart, that coloured lady with that outstanding arris, are you trying to tell me in all honesty. you wouldn't like her straggling your lap whilst you give her a sound thrashing eh we ll as I can say, there must be summat wrong with me lol

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Wolfdog91 said:

I mean where most if th original inhabitants of Britain whipped out when the Romans came over ?

I’m an original same for the scotch, last time our blood was out crossed was when the vikings were here hahaha

2 minutes ago, Wolfdog91 said:

No.