Blacks all the time.

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It’s a war on your race, history, culture and sense of self.........a broken people are a weak people ! So shut up, keep paying and do as you are f***ing told !  

Na man I'm faithful  lol besides  only got to go to Kuwait and Jordan.was hoping to go to Syria but my fight got messed up both times. Will say though few time we got off base me and the boys got to s

Amazon programme on the other night  2 family's of blacks.and 1 black presenter and 1 white presenter. Filmed in the UK.. Why am I seeing this all the time.... The adverts.mixed al

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Balaur said:

I thought you you were pulling apart girls and big bottoms lol. I don't read the other stuff don't see a point. If you want to promote your culture and society then it's not rocket science. Teach your kids stuff , remove some media from their lives , support your community enterprises , and surround kids with decent role models. It's easy to get drawn into the bitter blame game, but when you do that the wronguns are winning focus on improving your lot. That is the key to it all.

Agreed and do ?

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Rusty_terrier said:

You not like a woman with a big arse then ? Not these fake ones like the celebs tho.  Not into fake arse or tits . Your not into the matchsticks with the massive tits are you?

Like most chaps i like a curvy woman yes but no not a fat one.....im a boobs and face kind of guy so a fat arse aint the end of the world really but that whole silverback gorilla thing just repulses me in all honesty.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
3 hours ago, sid g said:

well known lads in our area market traders  not my mates  ... and i dont care i was responding to another post ... 

If you dont care no problem leave it at that but dont have a dig at myself and others for moaning about a tv advert and then come back with some ludicrous comparison about people you know who dont eat Indian food or watch sport because blacks play it without expecting some kind of reaction.

• Haha 1
6 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

That whole great big fat arse thing that blacks have going on is actually called " Steatopygia " i think theres a film out about the woman Sara Baartman who was brought from Africa to England to be used in freak shows,people would pay to prod and poke her scientists compared her to Orangutans because of the fat arse,huge minge and tiny ears.... if im not wrong after she died her body became the property of medical science and was displayed in a museum up till the 70,s or 80,s.

It sums most blacks up really to think something that was a grotesque freak show 200 years ago today is really " cool " 

How any man could find a blubbery revolting thing like that sexy is pretty peculiar to me but each to their own......squats/lunges/bike/running....bit of hit....beyond that.....surgery.

Always amazes me that Brits can take the fun outta Evey things Sheeez ? Don't see me talking about the pancake butted women folks y'all seem to enjoy so much ???

• Thanks 1
10 minutes ago, Wolfdog91 said:

Always amazes me that Brits can take the fun outta Evey things Sheeez ? Don't see me talking about the pancake butted women folks y'all seem to enjoy so much ???

We are well known grumpy b*****ds, didn’t you get the memo ? 

6 minutes ago, WILF said:

We are well known grumpy b*****ds, didn’t you get the memo ? 

?????? I'm noticing more and more ,gotta ask do the sticks start grow up y'all butts at a early age or are they implanted there after y'all reach purity ? ???Relax realx it's a joke 

• Haha 1
28 minutes ago, Wolfdog91 said:

Exactly why people should stick to their own kind Africans dont want women with " pancake butts " and white Europeans dont want women like " silverback gorillas " 

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 3
  • Haha 4